Prayers going your way for both.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 1,235
ti2xguer replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 11:08 PM

Prayers for both of them..... Also I am so glad i found such a loving group of women to spend my time with.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 11:38 PM

thanks for letting us know, barbara.  i hope thea's mom recovers fully. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 889
Points 16,535

Will keep Thea & her Mom in my prayers.  Thank you, Barbara!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 361,987
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:19 AM

Prayers for Thea and mom. Glad to gear the surgery went well.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:31 AM

Thanks everyone , I know Thea will appreciate your prayers.You are all the best .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 5:04 AM

May God keep them in the comfort of His healing arms. I know how difficult this is as I have fallen 6 times since Sept.resulting in sprained back and pulled groin muscle. So I wish them a speedy recovery.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,932
Thea replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 6:19 AM

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your prayers.  I know that prayer does so much - to be lifted up to the Lord by so many is just awesome.  I thank you.  I am up early and although I hve my normal arthritic pain and have taken my pain meds my spirits are lifted today.  I have showered so that my hair can dry for a few hours and hten I'll get ready for church - it has been a while since I have been - I do not go much during flu season and probably shouldn't try today with all the flu that is around but I'll take some extra folic acid to help my body combat the germs - then go down to see Mom - she was put in the ICU last night for extra monitoring because she tried to get up out of the bed while in the recovery room.  I tried to tell them not to say anything to her that they didn't want her to do and the doctor told her he wanted her up and walking after surgery and that is what she had in her head.  

I was too exhausted to go back down last night - I think if I had tried to go I would have a fallen asleep at the wheel - I sat in my chair and dozed all evening - DH said I looked so peaceful that he didn't have the heart to wake me.  So I should have enough energy to handle those horrific guest chairs in the rooms.  I am going to take one of my hand embroidery projects with me - I have to take my light box and some fabric plus a flexion pen to transfer the designs if I can't get a couple done before I go - but heck I'll get some of those quilts done.  

I am always trying to look for the silver lining.  

Again, I truly thank you for all your prayers, I don't think I would be up and about and feeling so much strength this morning without them.  Thank you!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 374
Points 5,000
Annette replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:30 AM

Glad to hear you're up and about and thinking about 'projects' Thea.   My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your mom.   Big virtual hug!

Annette

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:40 AM

I am glad to hear that our prayers are helping, Thea.   Hpe Mom had a peaceful night too.    Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 3,875
Gerie replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:19 AM

Overseas prayers going up as we speak. Speedy recovery to all in need, especially Thea and her mom. Gerie.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,188
Points 15,900
Susan replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:50 AM

Prayers for Thea and her Mom ! Especially for Thea,s piece of mind and for quick healing to her Mom,s hip. I like that you are always looking for the silver lining, Having the Lord in your life is the key. Thanks, Barbara, for letting us know so we could  all pray for our dear, sweet Thea.    Hugs,  Susan

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:00 AM

Linda, so many prayers up for you as well. You have been through so much. But, you, also, know that God provides even when we are in pain.

Thea, you are amazing. You remind me of the energized bunny. No matter what, you just keep goning and going. It is God's promismes that carry you, and Linda, through.

I am praying for you both, for healing and enduance through yet another storm. My God bless you and keep you.

When I am going througha difficult times, I picture myself sitting at the hem of his garment and drinking from his cup. It is so soothing to me.

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 555
Points 8,770
Joyce replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 8:25 PM

Barbara I just saw your post tonight but I will be praying for Thea and her mom.  Hope they are both healing and doing better by now.

Joyce

Page 2 of 6 (76 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use