profile picture

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 255
Mary Quilty Posted: Sat, Feb 2 2013 9:59 AM

I changed my profile picture, now everyone can see I am a real person! :)  I will let you guess which one is me!  This is in Hawaii two summers ago.  What a beautiful place!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:16 AM

Beautiful pic.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,854
gini replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:33 AM

love your avatar, and yes, hawaii is beautiful, of course, it's paradise after all.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 11:27 AM

vvery nice picture , wish I was  i Hawaii .LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 11:52 AM

I am guessing the one in yellow, as most of us are older rather than younger.  There are exceptions.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 150

Hi Brenda,

just wanted to introduce myself to you.

my name is Sharon and I am right down 71hwy from you in Peculiar,Mo...

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,558
Points 246,072
Thea replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 3:59 PM

It was a long night. I went to bed early and woke to pain of course... so got up about 3 a.m. heard my mom yelling went in to see what was going on - she was on the floor in front of her chair - I asked her what was up and she said she had fallen - now she and I both know that I can not help her so asked her if she wanted me to wake Jay up to get her up and she said NO so I said do you want me to call an ambulance and she said YES... so I called them and they came took her and I got dressed and followed... Well to make a long story short - she was operated on this morning and has a rod in her left hip - she had broken it in her fall - she came through surgery fine and I cam home after the surgery while she was in recovery as they weren't sure how long she would be and I am exhausted... they called a few minutes ago and said while in recovery she was disoriented and tried to get up out of the bed... she was given some medication and her breathing stopped and a respirator had to be given - she was moved up to ICU - they think she will be there for about 24 hours and then down to the regular room- they have 1 -2 patients per nurse on ICU and 5-7 on the surgical wing so she will have better care over night on ICU - with her there I am hopeful that I will get some rest today and tonight and go up and see her tomorrow - she should be in the regular part of the hospital till Tues and then back up to the rehabilitafion floor that she was on after her stroke in May... so it will be like going home...she will be there for about 2 weeks and then back home... i wish they would keep her a month so I could go to Branson and back and not worry about her - but Rita will be here and hopefully all will be well...

Prayers please!

Tired Sleepy Thea

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,574
Points 51,665
Ginny replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 6:32 PM

Oh poor Thea and poor Momma,  I am so sorry that your Mom fractured her leg and had to have surgery.  This is sure a set back for both of you.  I pray that she does well tonight in ICU.  That is the best place for her until she stabilizes.. Now get some rest dear Thea.  I know you have been hurting too.  This takes a lot out of you.  Don't run yourself into the ground.  My prayers are being said for you and Mom-and for Jay .     Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use