Dawn replied on Fri, Feb 1 2013 7:17 AM

Welcome back!  Enjoy your new "baby"!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,303
Points 20,595

Rhonnie:
My new machine will be a Husqvarna Sapphire.
HI Rhonnie, I just got the same machine 3 months ago and I love it. I haven't been about to sew on it because we are on vacation in Florida and no where to sew in hotels. I miss my machine. I joined QCQ back in August and I love it. Glad you hear you have come back. I would love to get a 1956 Singer featherweiight, they are so expensive.

• | Post Points: 65
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 70
Points 1,400
Leann replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:38 PM

I've been away a long time also - medical for me also.  I've been quilting some but not as much as I would have liked to.  I did finish my most favorite little quilt though and posted pictures of it today.  My first memory/photo quilt.  It's hard to get projects finished when you are ill.  I got behind on everything so now I am playing catch up.

So glad you are well again.  Keep on staying healthy and have fun with your projects.

Leann

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 766
Points 10,049
Rhonnie replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 7:13 PM

Weezee...

Believe it or not I am not sure how old but my very first machine I had was a Singer Featherweight that belonged to my great-grandmother :-) and I am happy to say I still have it. I seem to gather old machines but never get rid of them. I found out years ago I did buy a new machine (it got returned week later) and it didn't sew on thick items well so back to my old faithfuls.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 766
Points 10,049
Rhonnie replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 7:17 PM

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes (((huggles)))

Leann...

I have plenty of projects to be done and even some my daughter decided this last 6 months she needed to learn to quilt and sew. So since she really doesn't have the money to do all this she comes to "Mom's Fabric Shop" and gets what she needs/wants. I have to say it makes for another trip to the quilt/fabric stores :-) and that is a good thing.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 7:50 PM

delete...computer being stupid again

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 7:51 PM

Weezee

Just keep watching ebay.  You can find some great deals on featherweights sometimes.  That is how I got mine.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,303
Points 20,595
weezee56 replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:18 PM

Nana:
That is how I got mine.
Thanks Nana, I'll do that (watch ebay).I've tried craigslist too. I'd really like a 1956, cause that is the year I was born.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use