Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,261
Points 254,154
Barbara Posted: Sun, Jan 27 2013 3:19 AM

Hi all this retreat is just about a month away so if anyone would like to attend we still have some openings left.  don't miss out on all the fun we have ,this will be at the Stone Castle hotel and conference center and is a great price for a weeks stay. The room we will be using is huge and has some great round windows for light during the day. Come and meet your quilting sisters an learn some new things and have a memorable time while here . If interested ,leave a message here or contact Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 95
Melissa replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 7:57 AM

Hi,

Can you send me the details of the retreat in Branson?  Thanks

Melissa V

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,261
Points 254,154
Barbara replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 11:18 PM

Melissa ,here it is .

have located and reserved a wonderful large conference room at the Stone castle Hotel ,in Branson ,Missouri ,for the above dates. This is really a fabulous place and you will all love it .

Sam Howard the manager is holding at this time a block of 10 rooms for us to use, We can add more if needed. The cost of the rooms also includes use of the conference room. We are putting 2 people per room with each person getting their own queen size bed. Couples are very welcome ,so ladies bring your spouses if they want to come. Cost per person is 200.00 /400.00 per couples for the 7 days of this retreat. I want you all to know this is a non-refundable offer. Money will be due Jan ,2013 and will be sent to me .I will provide you with my address per Private message.

I am opening this retreat to 30 quilters, so get your request in quickly as I expect spots to go fast. We got these great prices for being off season. If you want to attend sign up here and private message me your name ,address ,phone numbers so I can get you on my list, I have has several members already express they want to attend. we could have a lot of fun ,and there will plenty of things for the spouses to due while we are quilting.

Here is the web site for the Stone Castle Hotel ,so check it

http://bransonstonecastle.com/

I am looking forward to attending ,hope you will be as well. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,261
Points 254,154
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 2:01 PM

for all who might be interested ,the retreat is first week of next month ,I just want  you to know we have opening if your intersted . don't miss out on all the fun and meet a lot of our co -members,you'll have a marvelous time ,I promise .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 766
Points 10,049
Rhonnie replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 3:01 PM

This sounds like a blast. I wish I could go but its only a week after DH has is shoulder surgery. Thank you for the offer....I will try for the next one.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,536
Points 48,680
Angele replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 3:40 PM

I so wish I was ready retired so I could go! In a year or two at the most, my name will be on your list Barbara.

Angèle  from NWO

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use