Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta Posted: Mon, Jan 25 2010 10:54 PM

I have not been getting any e-mail notifications since last Monday and I was wondering, if there are others out therer who are in the ame position! I have e-mail admin last week, but never received any response. Are you getting your e-mail notifications?

Thank you and happy quilting!

Jutta, CA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:21 PM

Jutta

There are several that are having prolems with the email notices.  The powers that be think it is glitches since the systme update.  The last I heard they are still working on it.

Hope it si fixed soon for you guys that use it.  I have my notifications turned off and just come here and scroll thry the forums when I get a chance.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,362
Points 415,009
gini replied on Tue, Jan 26 2010 12:29 AM

jutta, i don't recieve e-mails from qca either.  it clogs my mail box.  i come here to see what's happpening.    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 239,992
Thea replied on Tue, Jan 26 2010 3:19 AM

There have been several THREADS with this same title - please read the threads - Peg has responded about this and they are working this issue! 

If any of you have questions about similar issues - there is a search engine box at the top of the pages - you can type your words in there and find answers to your questions... this issue has been being raised for about 2 weeks now!

I know it is easy to start a thread and ask the question and i am not trying to be Mean but you can get real good information using the search box.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Tue, Jan 26 2010 11:26 PM

gini:

jutta, i don't recieve e-mails from qca either.  it clogs my mail box.  i come here to see what's happpening.    gini

Gini, thanks.

Jutta, CA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Tue, Jan 26 2010 11:28 PM

Nana:

Jutta

There are several that are having prolems with the email notices.  The powers that be think it is glitches since the systme update.  The last I heard they are still working on it.

Hope it si fixed soon for you guys that use it.  I have my notifications turned off and just come here and scroll thry the forums when I get a chance.

Nana, thanks for the info. It's hard for me to go through all the post to find out on what's going on with that issue and I appreciate your help.

Happy quilting.

Jutta, CA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Tue, Jan 26 2010 11:31 PM

Althea :

There have been several THREADS with this same title - please read the threads - Peg has responded about this and they are working this issue! 

If any of you have questions about similar issues - there is a search engine box at the top of the pages - you can type your words in there and find answers to your questions... this issue has been being raised for about 2 weeks now!

I know it is easy to start a thread and ask the question and i am not trying to be Mean but you can get real good information using the search box.

Althea, thanks, now I know I am not the only one who has that problem. Didn't know, this has been going on for two weeks. Now I don't have to weed through all the posts.

Jutta, CA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Tue, Jan 26 2010 11:36 PM

Althea,

I just used the search engine and typed "E-mail notification" and only 5 posts came up, which one of them was  yours, mine, Gini's, Nana's and I believe Kris's. I don't see anything else on this.

Jutta, CA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 239,992
Thea replied on Wed, Jan 27 2010 12:12 AM

Jutta - I am sorry I was very grumpy earlier - but here are a few of the links....

https://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/forums/t/3668.aspx

https://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/forums/p/3696/53167.aspx#53167

i think the problem I had was that i had reported this to Peg and had posted that she was working on it and it ws in several posts - I have bad headache today so please accept my apology... I normally just answer when someone asks and should not have let my grumpiness bother me and make me short with you so please accept my apology...

Please know that the situation is being looked into and they are trying to fix it - they ask that you clear out your cache and cookies and see if that helps you. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use