Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 19
Points 770
Tina Posted: Wed, Jan 23 2013 12:17 PM

This company is out of Pennsacola,Fa and they have a great web site.  Their products are very expensive but after20 years of arguing with rulers they are worth every penny.  However being in their on line email will save when. The do a 50 o/o off one day sale.  Usually once a month.  I have the 2 1/2 inch and the big ruler with several diff sizes.   It does not,move.  I also both their big mat   It is truly self healing and I can press fabric on it. Got all of it at half off.  I use their rotary cutter also.  Real easy on my hand and arm.  I am going to get their small  mat to take on a 7 day quilting cruise I am taking next Jan.   I am not pushing the company but really love their products.

Tina in Middle

Tennessee

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,457
Points 361,872
Kris replied on Wed, Jan 23 2013 1:14 PM

I like their rotary cutter too but I won't be replacing my rulers etc anytime soon.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,496
Points 30,450
Diana replied on Thu, Jan 24 2013 10:32 AM

What rulers are you talking about and what is there website.  I tried the Martello and it was a web site for sale.  Thanks for the info.

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Jan 24 2013 10:59 AM

Diana, there was a typo.  It's Martelli Enterprises.   Here's the LINK.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 24 2013 11:00 AM

Diana, search on that word plus quilt rulers. Their rulers cost in the hundreds. I saw a demo at the Georga Quilt Expo last March. Just crazy expensive. Half price would be way too much for my pocketbook. Seem like the whole system,special  table, rullers to go with it, etc. was over a thou!! Not me.

Sukochi

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use