"Corps of Discovery" Quilt

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 8 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 150
kleinsong replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 10:27 AM

I too am on the search for the ivory fabric with the map and journal entries printed on it.  I have just acquired some "leftovers" from my dear deceased  surrogate mom, and have some pieces and parts I'm finding on eBay and elsewhere; but in particular I would like to find some more of this particular fabric, if there is anyone who has leftovers that they are willing to part with.  Please please let me know!!

Wendy

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

I am way behind the times on this....I am missing some of the fabric for the quilt blocks...I had been in the hospital for several months this last year and my daughters could not seem to understand that plastic bags filled with little pieces of fabric were quilt blocks and threw some out....let me know what or if you have any.....really trying to finish my "oldies but goodies".

Thanks, Judy Saverda-Allen

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
Photini replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:57 AM

I have just discovered blocks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,12 in a box of quilt stuff.  I also have extra fabric that I purchased because I didn't have the other blocks and was going to try and make something up on my own.  If you have the other block info for 1, 10, and 11, I'd love to get those.  In addition, I have an extra block 6 if anyone is still looking for that.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
Photini replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:02 AM

On second thought, if anyone would like to purchase what I have, make me an offer - I'm not going to try to make a bundle on this and the blocks are light enough that I doubt the postage would be too terribly much.  I just don't think I really want to do this anymore.  I have other quilts in various stages that I need to finish before I would start on this one.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,781
Points 30,895
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 12:58 PM

Welcome Nella and JoyceP! You'll love this site. Everyone is so good about sharing information. Friends abound!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use