Page 2 of 13 (190 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 189 Replies | 21 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,825

Judy T-Bellingham:
Are they plastic Judy????  I know our shop sews some zippered project bags in a couple of sizes. 

Marge, thank you. I used the term zippered project bags in Google and I think I found them on Connecting Threads.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Robyn, very pretty

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820

... #7 has been renamed Miscellaneous

What Are You Up to Today? #6 is still the active general discussion thread.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 6:56 PM

I have tried to lock the previous thread but have been unable to do so.   I will see if admin can lock it for us.   It is truly amazing how long this thread has been running and wish to thank Spud for starting the thread so long ago.   I have found it to be so nice to be able to come to one place to find out what everyone is up to.  I do agree that we needed a new thread ...the other one was getting really hard to open.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 10:49 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Here's a photo (already loaded with Going To Branson projects). I need at least a couple more bags.

Judy, you're already putting together your Branson projects???   I am going to be S-O-O-O behind!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:13 PM

Robyn, your quilt is beautiful .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,934
gini replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:15 PM

robyn, i love your quilt

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,825

MNnancy:
Judy, you're already putting together your Branson projects???   I am going to be S-O-O-O behind!

Don't feel bad Nancy. I knew I wanted to cut up the pieces for Vintage Tin borders so I went ahead and did that, got them labeled and put in baggies. Then I saw the pattern in Easy Quilts and thought that would be perfect use for my CW jelly roll. So I put that in a baggie. Just kind of rolled on from there.

But.....Catch me if you can!!!  ROFLOL

This weekend I'll work on a couple blocks for the State Block Swap. It's supposed to snow so it will be cozy days for sewing.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 12:11 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Are they plastic Judy????  I know our shop sews some zippered project bags in a couple of sizes. 

Yes, they are plastic, fairly heavy duty. Here's a photo (already loaded with Going To Branson projects). I need at least a couple more bags. They are about 12x13

Judy, if you haven't found the bags you are looking for and have a Dollar Tree near you they have some that may work for you. The brand is stor it and they are 13x15 5/8 in size 6 to a pk for storage/freezer. my LQS uses these for her kits she makes up. For only a dollar they work fine.

from TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 9:00 AM

Thanks Bev. Those would make a great gift for Secret Santa to put some of the plunder in, and for Mailbox Surprises. A gift in a gift.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 9:08 AM

I love the zipper bags that sheets come in, just the right sizes for projects.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 9:26 AM

OK, I am totally confused now. First this thread said What Are You Up Tp TOday #7. TOday it says that in my email subject but when I open it it says Miscellaneous,  What is this Thread???

Lost two pounds in two days. Whatever this is that I have is knocking me for a row of loops. Jim is sick today with a terrible sore throat. One of our senior's at church now has the flu and she is very sick already. She is home and I am going to try to talk her into going to the hopsital, or at least to her doctor. This flu is so scare.  In three towns in Mississippi their hospitals are on lock down. Only the ill can cone in. Not family, friends or Pastoral visits. It can take 48 hours to get a room. So the ER is way backed up and patients on gurneys in the halls. Please pray that God will heal all these ill people. Our church last Sunday had so few of us there, due to this flu. I pray that all of my quilty friends do not get this. Stay healthy. I am not leaving my house until this dies down.

When I told QCA not to keep me as a paid member any longer, they refunded my whole purchase price.. I was three months into my second membership. Amazing.  If everyone would do that, they might get the message. I can access everything except the mag. subscriptions online, the discount cards (which I have never recieved) and  QNN, which I never watched anyway. So, other then those I am all in. Can even participate in groups. Send them a message and cancel that membership, unless you save on purchases and view the QNN, though I have read that many could not access it.

Today, will quilt feeling rotten or not. Getting behind again. Why am I constantly behind?

Anoth dreary, grey day in North Georgia.

Have a quilty, healty, day.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,292
Points 29,220
Agnes replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 10:41 AM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Why am I constantly behind?

I found I was constantly behind because I set unrealistic goals. My first written teacher report stated that and I hadn't even reached mid 20's. It just was part of my makeup. I have spent my life learning to relax and be realistic. There is no way I would have achieved a reasonable state had it not been for my hubby to keep reminding me. Now that I am able to set more realistic goals and no longer sweat the small stuff or berate myself for not achieving what I set out to do on any given I enjoy life more. I also actually get more done because I am not jumping around as much.

Agnes in NW Ontario

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Sukochi This flu thing is frightening. You take care not to get it and yes the sick are being prayed for!

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Agnes, that is interesting. "Not sweating the small stuff " is a hard habit to break. I have been accused of being a worry wart and I'm afraid that is very true. As time goes on I can see it serves no purpose and the world still turns.

MelodyP

Page 2 of 13 (190 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use