Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,912
Points 124,870
Judy T-Bellingham Posted: Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:43 AM

I just got the email that the next edition of Easy Quilts is coming out. I love the quilt on the cover and can't wait to get my copy. Maybe in the mail today? Othewise I believe, as a premium member, I can access it online.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Thanks Judy, I will have to look for it when I go to town, but I'm betting it won't be out in the stores for a bit.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,912
Points 124,870

Spudgrandma:

Thanks Judy, I will have to look for it when I go to town, but I'm betting it won't be out in the stores for a bit.

You are probably right Spud. But it's worth waiting for I think. I cruised through the digital edition and there is a jelly roll quilt towards the end that I also like. I was planning on one of my projects for Branson to be a jelly roll race quilt. But I like this one better, it's similar but has some squares in it that give it a bit more interest.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 964
Points 19,596

Judy T-Bellingham:
jelly roll quilt towards the end

I got my Easy Quilts a week or so ago and gave it a quick once over.  Thanks Judy, for pointing out this one.  I have a scrap bin full of 2.5 strips.  And lots of 2.5 x 2.5 squares.  What a good way to use them.  It fits the Quilters Lumberyard system to a tee!  LOL

Patty Mc

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I just got an email about this issue and it appears you can purchase a digital copy of the magazine, but I'm not sure if it is just the one issue. Has anyone bought them this way. I would like it if it is just one issue at a time. I also wondered if I would have to read it through QCA. Hopefully one of you has purchased the magazine this way and can tell me how it works.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 13,315

I also would like to know if they sell them individually in print. I still enjoy the printed copies and the ability to look at them over and over. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Michelle:

I also would like to know if they sell them individually in print. I still enjoy the printed copies and the ability to look at them over and over. 

You can pick them up at JoAnns, LQS and sometimes grocery stores and places like Walmart in print one at a time Michelle. I was just hoping I could get the digital copy one at a time.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 13,315

Thank you. I will look. I haven't seen any at our local quilt stores. Not that one brand anyway. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:42 PM

Judy, i got my issue last week as well.  I did see the quilt you mention, very pretty and enough different to give it a new twist.  I good one to take to retreat, nothing complicated.  Do you have a jelly roll already for it?

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,673
Points 248,567
Thea replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:45 PM

Michelle:

Michelle - they sell them here in my town at the grocery store and at the book store - so I believe that where ever they sell magazines you can get the magazine.  I have had mine for almost a month now.  Barbara got hers last week and I thought - hmmm - that looks familiar and sure enough I already had received it.  I used to get mine after everyone else and now get it almost in the first shipment that gets sent out.  The quilt on the front is very pretty and If I didn't have so many projects going right now might be tempted to make it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

Mine arrived yesterday.  Lots of "eye candy"! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,912
Points 124,870

Marie. I do have a jelly roll and its. Even bagged up ready to travel to Branson!  It's a CW fabric in grays and reds. I'm looking forward to making it b

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use