Top 10 Posters

Different types of quilt filling

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 15 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
5 Posts
Points 115
ammmarcela posted on Sun, Jan 6 2013 10:12 PM

I recently became interested in quilting and am currently working on my first quilt! The reason I became interested is because I have a quilt my great-grandmother made for me about 20 years ago that has been very much loved. I've had to repair it in places, but now it is beyond my knowledge to repair. It is quite threadbare. I would really like to recreate something similar so my wonderful quilt can be put up. This is one of the warmest quilts I've ever used, but my great-grandmother did not use batting. It is some sort of material that I am having difficulty identifying. I am hoping someone here may know about this material and also able to give some advice on using this material. Thanks!

All Replies

Not Ranked
5 Posts
Points 115

ls2116:
can you tell if the gridlines are preprint?

The gridlines are pre-print.  Is this a fabric I can still get?  I would love if I could and I could replace the panels with the same print and it would still feel like the same blanket.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use