Page 3 of 4 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 46 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,884
gini replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:06 PM

admin,    i hope you are reading this.  half of my posts go to "post pending moderation"  and then never show up.   your fix didn't work. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:22 PM

MNnancy:

I posted this late on Friday, so I wasn't surprised not to hear anything over the weekend, but it's Monday now and I'm disappointed that admin hasn't responded.

Yes Nancy, I too was specifically watching to see if they responded to your request for *when* the update occurred.  (Wouldn't it have been nice if they had just told us when it happened?)  I was wondering the same exact thing...since I certainly hadn't noticed any significant difference.  Whenever I would think for a few posts things seemed better, then it would "bust my bubble" and crawl like molasses for the next day or two...sigh.

If they want to be upfront, then they really need to BE UPFRONT with us!  I personally am getting very disgusted with being "patted on the head" by the QCA Admin.  They need to either fix the xx@@%%%** thing or face losing all their paying customers!  And, that will be a big shame and I just hate the idea, but...this really stinks!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:27 PM

gini:

admin,    i hope you are reading this.  half of my posts go to "post pending moderation"  and then never show up.   your fix didn't work. 

Gini, do you think there is any possibility that admin is trying to put a muzzle on you (LOL)???  You (and maybe Kris) seem to be having more problems than everyone else...not saying we aren't too, but yours seems worse.  Just a thought...but wait, that would be censorship...and you could sue...and get $$$$....way to go Gini!!!!  Will you share?

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,884
gini replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:31 PM

Donna B:
Will you share?

of course, we'll go  on a fabric shopping spree

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:35 PM

Since they haven't fixed the problems, I'd say it would be worth it to sue. They sure aren't spending their money on repair.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:12 PM

My renewal is due in May.  I am going to renew for one more year, so I can keep up with my obligations with the UFO group, and the retreats for this year.  But the problems with this site have gone on so long, I am losing interest.  Liz was so good to let us know what was happening and when the threads got too long, up to about 2000 posts, they would start a new "What did you do today" so that it didn't take so long to connect.  Now they are going over 5000, even though we have asked them not to let them get so many. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:27 PM

Patty, are you sure that you need to be a paid member to continue with the UFO and retreat groups?  I thought all members had access to the forums, and that being a premium member only added the magazine subscription, free patterns, and vendor discounts.  I do not intend to pay when my membership expires unless the server issues have been fixed.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:39 PM

I know I could get into the forums, but maybe not moderate a group, and perhaps not send or receive private messages,which I still need to do.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:49 PM

Patti, I sent you a PM.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:56 PM

Patti:
My renewal is due in May.  ...  But the problems with this site have gone on so long, I am losing interest. 

Sorry to say, I'm thinking along the same lines Patti. (My renewal is due in May also.)

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:57 PM

gini:

Donna B:
Will you share?

of course, we'll go  on a fabric shopping spree

That works for me!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:06 PM

MNnancy:
I do not intend to pay when my membership expires unless the server issues have been fixed.

I just got a renewal notice and my membership doesn't expire until August.  I won't pay for a premium membership again unless there is a significant improvement.  I have lost interest and am rarely on here anymore.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,884
gini replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:34 AM

you can moderate a group without being a paid member. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,954
Points 368,352
Kris replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:07 AM

Patti:

I know I could get into the forums, but maybe not moderate a group, and perhaps not send or receive private messages,which I still need to do.

Patti,

I haven't been a paid member in over a year. You lose JoAnn's VIP card (I can live with that since they send me coupons anyway), Keepsake Quilting discount, Easy Quilts magazine etc.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,954
Points 368,352
Kris replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:09 AM

Donna B:
Gini, do you think there is any possibility that admin is trying to put a muzzle on you (LOL)???  You (and maybe Kris) seem to be having more problems than everyone else...not saying we aren't too, but yours seems worse.

You could be on to something there Donna. We do have quite a few posts between us. That "Post Moderation" message pops up everywhere. No method to the madness.

Maybe QCA Admin are losing interest too.

Page 3 of 4 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use