Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P Posted: Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:04 PM

Not sure if this is where I should post this but here goes  I have a gmail account set up for all the forum messages.  I also have my personal email account with our IP for the majority of our mail.  Up until 2 weeks ago, the gmail account worked fine.  All of a sudden, the only ones I get there are from QCA as a result of Fons and Porter or Keepsake quilting sales.  The regular forum ones have just stopped.

I did have quite a few that were not read and I did go and delete the whole collection that had accrued under different topics.  I have checked several of the forums and they say "Stop sending emails to  me" or whatever the verbage is.  I did find a couple that said "Send me emails " and I have clicked on that to change it but thus far it still hasn't done any good.

If anyone has any ideas, I will take any info I can get.  I listed the gmail addy with Yahoo the other day as a backup and I rec'd the confirmation under gmail right away.

Hopefully someone has an answer for me.  Thanks.

MargeP

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use