Top 10 Posters

Just wanted to introduce myself - finally.

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 6 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 11
Points 250
Maimie Posted: 12-28-2012 7:36 PM

I have been a member for about a year, but never explored the site much. My name is Maimie. I have been quilting since the summer of 2007. I have made a few quilts, ruined a few quilt tops trying to quilt them, but I am hoping to learn more from classes and books. I am glad to be a part of this organization. I am enjoying quilting as not only a great hobby,but a great way to relax and clear my mind.

I have been married for 40 years to my goofy husband. We have a daughter and a grand-daughter. I work in software support in the oil and gas industry. In addition to quiliting - I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, computers, movies, and music.

Maimie

• | Post Points: 170
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Welcome Maimie.  I too love to quilt to relax and clear my mind.  Love it.

Denise

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Maimie:
I have been married for 40 years to my goofy husband. We have a daughter and a grand-daughter. I work in software support in the oil and gas industry. In addition to quiliting - I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, computers, movies, and music.

Wow, you must be one busy, busy lady. Welcome Maimie. I love your name. I could not keep up with you. I sew everyday for stress relief. I cook dinner for my DH but he doesn't eat much and I had lap band surgery last year and don't eat much. I have 3 grown children but no grand children and do not see any in my future. I sound very lazy. It is nice to meet you and hope you have fun here.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977

Welcome Maimie

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425

Welcome!  You will find very nice and helpful people here!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,464
Points 116,640

Maimie:
I have been a member for about a year, but never explored the site much. My name is Maimie.

Welcome Maimie. We are happy to have you with us.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750

Welcome Maimie

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,932

Welcome Maimie.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797

Welcome Maimie!  What a nice introduction, but in all that you never mentioned what state you're from.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755

Maimie, Welcome to  this crazy bunch of wonderufl people and talented quilters (I exclude myself from those remarks). I think you will enjoy this so much and learn so much.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814

hi maimie, welcome to the group.   my mind is pretty much empty, er-----clear, most of the time,  but quilting does relax me,  so much so, that i often find myself in a puddle on the floor at the end of a day quilting.   oh wait, maybe that was the wine that left me in a puddle.  anyway, i hope you enjoy your time with us and chat with us often. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014

Maimie,welcome to the club, glad you decided to chat with us . WE are a fun group of folks >LOL  Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,278

Welcome to the family, Maimie, lots going on here as you probably already know.  Glad you decided to introduce yourself and hope you post often.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,278

gini:
maybe that was the wine that left me in a puddle

Do ya think?  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Maimie, it is nice to meet you. Hope we will see lots of you around here!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use