Top 10 Posters

"Lifestyle Changes for Healthier Living," formerly "Weight loss challenge!" 2013 New Years Resolution.

Page 76 of 86 (1286 items) « First ... < Previous 74 75 76 77 78 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,285 Replies | 34 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Mar 24 2013 10:33 AM

Debbie:

Leslie - isn't that the best yogurt asnd low cal!  I really like Healthy Choices products, haven't found anything I haven't want to eat again.

I'll have to admit that I haven't tried the Healthy Choice frozen products for several years after being very dissatisfied.  I have been strictly a Lean Cuisine girl...LOL!  (I do appreciate that L.C. meals are preservative free.)  

Our local store was really low on my favorite L.C. meals, so I picked up a Healthy Choice one to try again.  It was a pleasant surprise.  I did find it a little salty, but other than that it was very tasty.  I will try them again! So thanks for the heads up...it looks like they have made some huge improvements!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sun, Mar 24 2013 5:17 PM

Well, about all I can say, is that I am maintaining my weight.  Haven't lost any more and have decided that for the next couple weeks, maintenance is good.   Two weeks left to work in Spokane.  And my life will be where I want it.  2 days of work a week.  No more.  I am done with filling in for others.  Well, unless DH needs some help. 

I think spring, and getting out doors with help a lot of us.  I know it will help me.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:05 AM

I love the HC frozen yogurt, i use to eat the meals, but they have too much sodium in them for me

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:19 AM

Leslie :

I love the HC frozen yogurt, i use to eat the meals, but they have too much sodium in them for me

Leslie, glad I'm not the only one to notice the sodium.  Calling themselves  "Healthy Choice" it is surprising that they would even consider putting in that much salt.  

I really surprised myself this morning... I lost 2.8 # since last Monday!!!  This was totally unexpected!  I honestly do not know why the leap this week, as my exercise has been down ( very little xc skiing and walking is less aerobic)  and I had a couple of days where I was higher on the calories that I should have been.  But, I am not going to ignore it... "I am only  two tenths of a pound away from losing 10 pounds"!  Woo Hoo!!!

The sun is shining this morning and I am happy!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,694
Points 179,533
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 12:32 PM

Donna, congrats on your loss!  All your hard work is catching up on you.  You go girl!

My scale stayed the same so I'm at least maintaining my gain from last week.  All I could do is try for this week.  Good luck to all still trying to get healthier habits.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 1:20 PM

Good Morning, All,

Just wanted to check in, haven't been around for a while, finally off work for 3 weeks, time to catch up.

I have lost 17 lds following a low carb diet, like Atkins, just started following the 5:2 diet and lost another 1.5lbs.

Has anyone heard of or are following the 5:2 diet????

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:55 PM

WooHoo!  found out today I won $50 in the raffle for those who met all the requirements of the Lite 'N Up challenge at work.  Still waiting to hear who won $100 for losing the most percentage of weight.  hoping I'm one of the three.  really want to buy EQ7 and that would almost pay for it with the $50.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:56 PM

Annie:

Has anyone heard of or are following the 5:2 diet????

Annie - what is it?  haven't heard of it

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 6:59 PM

I think everyone is doing a wonderful job,   yeah we all have set backs but we just let it go and get back with it, congrat Donna, Annie and Dear, and anyone else i missed

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,035
Points 369,002
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:06 PM

Donna B:
I really surprised myself this morning... I lost 2.8 # since last Monday!!!  This was totally unexpected!

WTG Donna.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,535
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:22 PM

Congrats to you Debbie.  You go girl.  Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 12:19 AM

Debbie,

5:2   From what I've read so far you eat normally for 5 days and then fast for 2 non consecutive days. The fast involves eating 500 cal a day for those 2 days.  Your supposed to not worry about counting calories on the 5 days. They call these days feast days. Well see. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 6:39 PM

I don't know about fasting for two days.  I get bad headache if I don't eat and worse yet, dry heaves.  Left over from my pregnancy days, got it with my youngest and still today, I will be sick if I let myself get too hungry so I avoid that problem.  Think I'll pass on this one and stay with what I'm doing.  it works.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,035
Points 369,002
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 8:47 PM

Debbie:
I don't know about fasting for two days.

I agree Debbie. I get hunger headaches too.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,499
Points 48,285
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 10:29 PM

quiltylee:

Angele, stress eating is a mistake. ask for God's guidance. He is ready and waiting to help us through stressful times.  I know ho hard this is.

So getting great exercise now. And, am so invigerated to start my day. Win-win.

I'm working on it Sukochi....unfortunately I do love to eat.  If I bring veggies to eat at school, I'm way less hungry at the end of the day. So I guess baby steps for me.  I don't mind the slow pace as long as I go down gradually. Right now I know I ave to up my exercise.

now on your next walk, if you don't find money, I hope you will find something worth money!  That way it might just pay for some quilting stuff!!!

Angèle  from NWO

Page 76 of 86 (1286 items) « First ... < Previous 74 75 76 77 78 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use