Top 10 Posters

"Lifestyle Changes for Healthier Living," formerly "Weight loss challenge!" 2013 New Years Resolution.

Page 70 of 86 (1286 items) « First ... < Previous 68 69 70 71 72 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,285 Replies | 34 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 11:11 AM

Kris:
I'm at 25.6 BMI according to my Wii (overweight).  I've lost 2.3 lbs since last week's weigh in which puts me at 9.5 lbs lost since I started

Kris, good for you!!!!!!!!!!  Good job!!!!!!!!!  Proof positive that exercise is what's doing it for you, if you're not good with the food part.  I've got to get my buns moving.

Since my last weigh in I've gained .1lb.  which makes a 2.2lb. gain because of my binging.  Total loss is 12.8 lbs. since mid December.  The binging has stopped and I'm on my way again.  

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 11:29 AM

Marie:
Total loss is 12.8 lbs. since mid December.  The binging has stopped and I'm on my way again.  

Marie, way to go!!!    Keep moving girl...

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,882
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 2:01 AM

Marie:
Kris, good for you!!!!!!!!!!  Good job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Marie.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 11:58 AM

Kris and Marie, great job girls.  I'm still stuck at 12lbs

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 2:45 PM

Went out to dinner with friends last night...I was bad, bad, bad!  I had a hamburger and fries!  I ate all the fries, but  the hamburger didn't even taste that good.  I ended up leaving about half the bun and meat patty and finishing just the lettuce and tomato.  

I've learned my lesson!!! Sabotaging yourself is demoralizing and...It was not worth it at all !!!!!

However, I had a GREAT ski this morning...perfect snow...perfect grooming...high 20's...and my back was behaving, so no pain per se.  So, maybe the 605 calories I burned this morning will offset that dinner last night...LOL!  I sure hope so!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 9:05 AM

Well, I have sabotaged myself.  This working in a city 3 hours away, 2 days a week and staying overnight is not good for me.  But only 4 weeks left of that.  I have to admit that I have no will power when driving long distance.  So i have to change. 

I am back home now and it is easier to be good.  Also have the day off so I will get outside (in the new snow) and get some exercise.  Yogurt and fruit for lunch!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Good morning everyone!  So I have sabotaged myself as well.  February was fairly bad, though I didn't gain anything back, making my loss to date 8.4 lbs for the year.  I kept at the gym at least 3 days a week, so that could be why I at least maintained.

I've been trying to follow along, but my weeks have gotten so busy, and sometimes there just isn't enough of me to go around.  I have been busy with quilting, so that's something.  I'm back at the gym three to five days a week.  This week it is only going to be three times since last night I had to drive out to a friend's house that is an hour away, add to that that I was dead tired from not sleeping well the night before, and drama at work, and sewing, and my son's increasing homework, and work....Sometimes I just want to go away to somewhere very quiet to refocus and just have people go away.  

Thankfully, though, I have 2 hours of me-time on Saturday morning where I will do my best to just sit and be still and pray and focus.  I might just end up crying because thinking about two hours of peace makes me tear up.

Anyway!!!  I'll stop being a Debbie Downer and write more later (after I've had coffee and when I'm not at work).

Love and hugs to you all!

Brandy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 9:42 AM

Great to hear from you, Brandy.  I was concerned that you hadn't checked in.   Just pause, take a deep breath and let it all out, go to that quiet place in your heart and ask the Lord to help you get thru this and refocus.  You can do it where ever you are. And at any time.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,598
Points 26,880
Debbie replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:27 PM

Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom):

Anyway!!!  I'll stop being a Debbie Downer and write more later (after I've had coffee and when I'm not at work).

Hey!  No saying Debbie Downers here... I resemble that remark...

oh, meant resent!   LOL, just kidding.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 735

Doctor's appointment today for a diabetes check up. The most important thing (to me) was to get on that scale and see where I am...

December 196

February 184

March 177

I'm excited and hope I can keep it up. Need to add in more exercise so that I don't cut back on my calories too much. I'm halfway there....18 pounds more and I'll be at the top range of my "healthy" weight.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 10:27 PM

Wow Sue!  Way to go! 

I had a good day today.  Ate healthy and appropriately limited the amount.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 530
Jennifer replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 10:33 PM

Hello all,

I've been reading all the post and they are amazing! Do you mind if I join in? I've gained about 50 + pounds on my 5'4" frame in a 1 1/2 years, due to some injuries and the meds. I would love to lose it. I'm better at being accountable to others than I am to myself.

Jennifer

What I make with my hands, I give of my heart.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,882
Kris replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:34 PM

Welcome Jennifer.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,882
Kris replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:34 PM

SuzyCraftMaker:
I'm excited and hope I can keep it up. Need to add in more exercise so that I don't cut back on my calories too much. I'm halfway there....18 pounds more and I'll be at the top range of my "healthy" weight.

Yay Sue! WTG.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

Happy to have you with us Jennifer

[Ava, Missouri

Page 70 of 86 (1286 items) « First ... < Previous 68 69 70 71 72 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use