Page 2 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 39 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,765
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 11:38 AM

Merry Christmas one and all.  Have a Blessed day and a Happy New Year.   I will be going to Candlelight service tonight.  Of course today I am working on all the things that can be made ahead.  It is a rainy yucky day here today but it is supposed to be pretty tomorrow.   All of those with snow need to watch for reindeer tracks.   And all you Grandmas watch out and don't get run over.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 11:41 AM

Merry Christmas, y'all. Hope it is the best one yet. Be sure to go to Church to thanks our Lord for all our blessings. I pray  this next year will see people coming together, in love and peace. And, the hatred and killing to stop.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,280
Points 173,403
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 3:47 PM

Frances, thanks for starting this thread, Merry Christmas to you and dad, have a blessed day and new year.  

I wish all my quilty family a Blessed Christmas and a New Year that's Blessed.  You've filled my heart with love this year.  God Bless!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,971
Points 27,675
Ramona replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 3:58 PM

This will be my first Christmas without my Dad. Hearing him laugh at the kitchen table or making that out of context comment that is so funny will be missed. I know he is happy where he is and no more struggling for him.  I still miss him though.  With that said I again want to wish each and everyone one of you a Very Merry Christmas. May you be able to spend time with family and enjoy, not only gifts and hugs, but the reason for the season.

God Bless my QCA friends.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,469
Points 362,052
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:29 PM

A Happy Christmas to you Frances. 

DH and I will be opening presents at midnight if I make it home on time. Hopefully I can be out early from work. We had our really big Christmas celebration last month so this is just for the two of us.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:46 PM

Merry Christmas to you Frances.

And to all My QCA friends. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed new year.  

been a quiet snowy day here. Just had to drive up the mountain to rescue DS #2. He locked his keys in the car while scrapping the snow off his car. (it was running)

He was so upset with himself. We told him it was OK and to enjoy the rest of his evening with us. It was an uneventful drive up and back down.  DS#1 is still up there he has the late shift at the lodge tonight. Someone is having a huge party up there tonight.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 8:17 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO  ALL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 8:20 PM

Frances, Merry Christmas to you and your Dad and to all my QCA friends and family have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Our Christmas will be strung out through the weekend and New Years this year.  It will be just DH and myself here tomorrow so we are going to the Senior Center for Christmas dinner...and I don't need to cook!  DS#1 & new wife will be here on Wednesday for dinner before they fly off to Banff for a ski holiday trip, then DS#2, and DS#3 and family (8 altogether) will be arriving on Saturday and staying through New Years Day.  We will have our Christmas Dinner on Saturday and then play in the snow for the rest of their stay.  It will be fun to have a little one (2 YO) in the house for Christmas presents again.  It has been a long time since we have had young children with us for Christmas.

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 10:01 PM

I'm sorry that you're missing your dad during the holidays, Ramona.  We fill the church with large, lush memorial poinsettas during this season, and I always contribute to that fund in my mother's name.  I know she would enjoy seeing the flowers.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 10:18 PM

Merry Christmas to all. Prayers for peace, joy, good health, and happiness.

love from Maddie and Nan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,340
Erin replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 10:18 PM

I wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas everyone!  I wish you all peace, love, comfort and joy.....

Since we have no little ones in the house we are getting up early and driving an hour to watch our grand daughter open her presents; I'm baking cinnamon rolls to take over.   Around 1 PM we will go to my in-laws where the whole family will gather,have dinner and open gifts. 

Safe travels and many blessings....

Erin

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 10:22 PM

Merry Christmas Francis.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Merry Christmas, everyone. Remember the reason for the season, Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985

Merry Christmas Everyone!  May you be surrounded with peace and joy!

Max

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,575
ls2116 replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 5:53 AM

Merry Christmas !  I had more people show up than I expected and everything went smooth except my limpping with every step.  I gave my niece blue Mq7 She loved it.  Today is my big day for visiting and just wanted to wish everyone the most peaceful and joyous day.

Quilting My Rainbow

Page 2 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use