Top 10 Posters

Snow Scenes

Page 7 of 22 (326 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 325 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:18 PM

gini:

oh good. no cows, i thought i wasn't seeing things.  sukochi, what kind of drugs do they have you on?

I don't think it is drugs , I think she is just playing a trick mind game on us. lol

from TN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:18 PM

gini:

oh good. no cows, i thought i wasn't seeing things.  sukochi, what kind of drugs do they have you on?

I don't think it is drugs , I think she is just playing a trick mind game on us. lol

from TN

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 5:36 PM

Ok, Donna. I went back and looked at the 2nd picture again. At first, I thought no...cows...OH WOW...BUFFALOS!! Then I got out the magnifying glass...it is your house!!!  Jim asked me first, if I am demented. and second, where the cows were. I, of course, could not produce cows in that picture. HAve no idea why I thought there wwere cows behind the fence let alone buffalos. But, I got 'cha goin,' huh?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 5:44 PM

Sukochi, ROFLMAO

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 6:04 PM

Leslie, you're welcome.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 9:51 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Then I got out the magnifying glass...it is your house!!!

Don't be surprised if Jim gives you an appointment card for an eye exam for Christmas!  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 10:18 PM

Yea, I was beginning to wonder if I had imaginary cows in my front yard...LOL!  Now deer, maybe (that is what the fence is to keep out), but cows...especially at this time of year are very unlikely!  And buffalo...not a chance around here.  

I'll have to admit I kept looking at the snow pilled on the rock "cribs" that support our fence posts...thinking just maybe they looked a little like cows to you.  But, just like those ink splatter paper tests, I couldn't see any cows at all!  I was really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here...but I have to agree...I think you need an eye exam in the new year for a Christmas Present from DH!

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, Sukochi...without any cows (or buffalo) in your yard...they really make a mess you know...ROFLOL!

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 10:23 PM

BTW, it has been snowing here all day...we've given up on trying to keep track of how much each day!  I haven't seen a post from Patti yet today, so I hope she has power and everything is OK with her.  The snow here was wetter and heavier today, but I don't know if that is a good or bad sign for her area - about 50 miles east of us.  Keep her in your T & P's ... 

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,920
Nana replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 10:30 PM

Everyone's pics are beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 10:42 PM

sukochi, you are too funny. 

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 9:07 AM

Donna B:
BTW, it has been snowing here all day...we've given up on trying to keep track of how much each day!  I haven't seen a post from Patti yet today, so I hope she has power and everything is OK with her.  The snow here was wetter and heavier today, but I don't know if that is a good or bad sign for her area - about 50 miles east of us.  Keep her in your T & P's ..

Power was out only for about 5 hours.  Now the phone is out.   Not snowing as much now, but the snow is slowly dripping off the roofs of the car port.  So we are hopeful the rest will soon slide off.  Just have to stay out of the way, as one can get injured when it does finally come off.

Thanks everyone for you concern and prayers.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 12:06 PM

Patti:
Not snowing as much now, but the snow is slowly dripping off the roofs of the car port.  So we are hopeful the rest will soon slide off.  Just have to stay out of the way, as one can get injured when it does finally come off.

We had a couple of major snow slides off our south facing roof yesterday...you could hear the snow creeping down for about 5 minutes and then...boom...off a slab went!  We awoke to a beautiful sunny morning for Christmas Eve...a nice relief after the snowy overcast days we have had.  So enjoy another snow scene for Christmas eve:

You might notice that all the sage and bitterbrush are covered in the picture...which means we now have more the 30 inches of snow on the ground.

Off to get a little skiing in before lunch...

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 12:09 PM

BTW, the picture is looking west toward the Cascade Mountains...  Did you notice the single icicle in the top/center of the picture???  (Nothing like Patti's cluster.)

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 12:20 PM

Donna, glad to said what that was, I thought it was a contrail from a plane. Do think I spot some buffalo down in that valley, though!! Watch where you ski. With Buffalo we are talking WHOOPIE pies!!

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,880
Points 366,982
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 24 2012 2:27 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Ok, Donna. I went back and looked at the 2nd picture again. At first, I thought no...cows...OH WOW...BUFFALOS!! Then I got out the magnifying glass...it is your house!!!  Jim asked me first, if I am demented. and second, where the cows were. I, of course, could not produce cows in that picture. HAve no idea why I thought there wwere cows behind the fence let alone buffalos. But, I got 'cha goin,' huh?

OMG this is too funny. I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. Thanks for that today.

Page 7 of 22 (326 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use