Page 2 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 33 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:16 PM

Prayers on to you and the family.  Praying Jana a successful surgery and perfect healing.  Our God is the great physician...he can do miracles.  

Friend me with her address so I can send her a card.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Praying that goes well today, let us know how she is doing. (((HUGS)))for you grandma!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,579
Points 36,115
ls2116 replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:24 PM

I'm praying that she'll have fast recovery and enjoy her quilting soon!

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:48 PM

In my throughts and prayers today. Please let us know how the surgery goes. I know God will care for her and the healing will come fast.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 5,635
dardar replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:49 AM

Thanks for all the prayers and support. Jana's surgery was successful. It was a long difficult day. They had expected the surgery to be 4 hours and it ended up 7 hours. They say the reason was the disc had slipped so far and they had to be careful and go slow to not cause any damage during the repair. They where not able to get it 100% in place, but they said it was close as they could safety go.  The docs are happy with the results. As you can imagine it was a rough night, but I've heard that she is up and chatting today. I'll be heading over to see her later today. She gets her brace on today. and may be able to come home this weekend. Jana says she does not want any more surgeries, as they Hurt!. Thanks again for the prayers.

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,944
Points 234,267
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:58 AM

Dardar - that is awesome news!  I know the next months will be the hardest she goes through - for her age it is really hard to be patient but she has too.  I will continue with prayers for a success.  And I do know how she feels about surgeries - I have had so so so many.  I told the doctors a couple years ago no more so when they say we need to do this - I just give them the look and say find me a way without you cutting me... so far I am making it... but there was a time when I had 2 and 3 surgeries a year and they started when I was your GDs age... oh my...I am so so happy though that the doctors are happy now lets know that it was a total success and it will be wonderful - I have lifted her up to the Lord and he will put his healing hands on her.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,379
Points 48,850
Ginny replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:59 AM

Oh Dardar,  Prayers answered for a good result from her surgery.  She sounds great!  My prayers will continue for her quick healing and good outcome  from the surgery.  She sounds precious and I can agree that surgeries hurt, hopefully she will soon be able to forget that part.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,056
Points 170,028
Marie replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:41 AM

Great news dardar!  Give her a hug from us when you see her and keep us posted of her progress.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:55 AM

Please give  Jana my love and I am so happy that everything went well.  God is good, I give Him all the Glory and all the Praise.

Love and prayers to you also, I know this time was very stressful, but now all is FORWARD>

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:58 AM

Dardar

This is great news.  I am so happy that the surgery went well and Jana is doing well.  I will continue to pray for a successful and uneventful recuperation.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

dardar:
Thanks for all the prayers and support. Jana's surgery was successful.

Thank you Dadar for the update, I thought of her and you yesterday and I'm so happy that all went well. Let us know how she is doing and tell her that we are all thinking about her. (((HUGS)))

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,299
Points 45,925
Angele replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:20 PM

Dardar I'm so relieved that the surgery went well.  Now with more prayers and her youth and health, things will go forward.  Tell Jana that I'm sending her a warm quilty hug.  She needs to listen to the docs and do any physio they are asking her to do.  Things will go better and better for you and the family.

Angèle  from NWO

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
Points 1,570
Donna replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:37 PM
Hi Dardar, Jana is in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery followed by a speedy and complete recovery. This may be a difficult thing for all of you to face as she is at such a tender age. Thank God children are resilient and Jana's condition can be repaired. My brother had spinal fusion surgery as a young adult. He has never regretted his decision. Jana may need occasional reminders that 'this too will pass' and that she should be healed and out of the brace by summertime. My church will also be praying for all of you. Hugs, Donna in Oregon
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,843
Points 352,902
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:46 PM

dardar:
Thanks for all the prayers and support. Jana's surgery was successful.

That's really good to hear Darlene. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:19 PM

I wish her and you the best of luck with surgery and recovery. I know it can be tricky and you have friends here who you can lean on to gripe and ask for advice and chat with if you need us.

Page 2 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use