Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380
Kristin (KAlbrecht) Posted: Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:36 PM

The 2013 Mailbox Surprise Group is Now Open for new member sign-up.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:39 PM

awesome Kristen - i will go over and sign up again - I enjoyed that a lot this past year.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 645
Points 16,310

As a newbie, might I ask what is this? 

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 473
Points 7,440
Joyce replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 11:51 PM

I would like to join the mialbox surprise and actually signed up last year but could not find out what to do.  How do I get to the correct site or person?

Joy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 473
Points 7,440
Joyce replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 11:51 PM

I would like to join the mialbox surprise and actually signed up last year but could not find out what to do.  How do I get to the correct site or person?

Joyce

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 6:14 AM

Joyce ,at the top of this page you will see a red bar ,look for groups and click on it. then when groups come up go to bottom of page and look for F*P groups  or something to that wording  click on it and it will bring up a list of all the groups .Look for the Mailbox  surprises group click on it and  then on the sssss right had side you will see join the group ,click on that and wait a few seconds to verify  you have been accepted. one that is done .go back to the right had side of the page and click discussions  this will take you to the discussion page and it work just like this .  Hope that helps .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

joyce routh:

Joyce

Joyce, if you go to Groups and scroll down towards the bottom of the page you will find Quilters Club of America Groups  If you click on that it will take you to all the Groups, there are currently two pages so you need to scroll to the bottom of the first page list and click on page 2 to see the rest of the groups.  The Mailbox Surprise is on the 1st page, be sure that you join the group so you can post. Have fun! 

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 445
Points 6,915
Pat Badder replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:08 PM

Kristin sent friend request. Please sign me up for this please.

Pat B

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Pat, according to what it says over at the group, Suckohi is in charge of this one. You probably should be sure to go to the group and join the group, if you have not done so already, so you are sure to get your name in the pot.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 445
Points 6,915
Pat Badder replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:59 PM

Spudgrandma:
Pat, according to what it says over at the group, Suckohi is in charge of this one. You probably should be sure to go to the group and join the group, if you have not done so already, so you are sure to get your name in the pot.

I did join the group there. I also sent friend request to Kristin just waiting to hear back from her to confirm.

Pat B

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 1:21 PM

Spud Sukochi is not doing the group anymore.Karstin is now doing it .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
Just signed up so I'm in! Woo-hoo! I did read the info on the group, but there was no description of the format/rules. Can Karstin contact me when she gets caught up? Thanx!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hi "chicagosinger" -- I just friended you for sign up to the Mailbox Surprise Group 2013.

You can also go to the "Discussion" area in the Mailbox Surprise Group area for a description of the rules.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

chicagosinger:
Just signed up so I'm in! Woo-hoo! I did read the info on the group, but there was no description of the format/rules. Can Karstin contact me when she gets caught up? Thanx!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use