Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie Posted: Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:30 PM

I'm so missing Gini in the threads, where are you, are you alright?

Leslie also went missing, are you ok ?

Hope they both read the post about the new server coming in January.  

Hang in there girls, please, I miss you both.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:44 PM

Leslie is fine. I think she is busy and so over the problems with this site. As are we all. But, I too, wonder where Gini is.

I am worried about Mary as well. And, Beth, who I am her Secret Santa. She said, when she let me know that her package had come , that she had been, and still is sick. I still haven't heard from her and am afraid she is very sick.

I know there are so many in our area with the flu. They are having a terrible time. The ER's are just overflowing with ill people right now. I think it is spreading like that, as everyone is out and about in the stores. People handle things, then put them back, as we ALL do, and that is a easy way of passing these germs.

So, ladies, we are praying for you and hope you are back with us soon.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:21 PM

I'm still here Marie, thanks for thinking of me.   I have just gotten really tired of fighting with this site.

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:58 PM

Glad you are still here Leslie, hope to see more of you come January and the new server.  What have you been up to?  How's Christmas coming along at your house and mom's.  Hope she's well.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:01 PM

I saw Gini on here very briefly one night this weekend. Can't remember which one. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:12 PM

Marie, Mom, is doing great.  I have most of my Christmas shopping done.  Right now I have a batch of brownies in the oven  and some deer jerky in the dehydrator for my boss.

How is everything with you, are you ready for Christmas, I really miss having kids here to wake up Christmas Morn, I think I need to adopt, I still have alot of git up and go in me and lots of love to give

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 1,195
MzA replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:18 PM

Hate to go off topics ladies and I truly hope everyone is OK, but can you tell me some of the issues you've been having with the site?

Avis

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:27 PM

Avis, slowing getting on , thread dragging  post taking forever to download and then may get lost in Cyberspace.  multiple error messages .  these are just a few  of the issues.  the site is getting a new server  at the end of this month . this club has outgrown the old one.which has bee the cause of the problems. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 1,195
MzA replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:30 PM

OK, yea it is low getting on and refreshing when I try to go to another page.  I thought it was because the site is busy.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:47 PM

Yum Leslie, I'm smelling the brownies but I'll pass on the deer jerky.  :  ) 

Things are great here and yes I'm ready for Christmas.  I miss the little ones with there great big eyes and smiles on their faces waiting to open packages from Santa.  I'll pass on the adoption bit, too old and I don't have that git up and go anymore, mine got up and went a long time ago.  I do have lots of love to give though.  Our church has a program where you pull a child's name and you buy presents for that child but you don't get to see their faces as they open their presents, not the same but it's something.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:57 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
But, I too, wonder where Gini is.

I've been wondering too. She's been very quiet.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:58 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
But, I too, wonder where Gini is.

I've been wondering too. She's been unusually quiet.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Well it looks like Leslie is here and I think I saw a post from gini today or yesterday. But she has been very quiet..

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,407
Points 415,669
gini replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 8:21 PM

i'm here, just frustrated with the site, it takes way too long to post, when i don't have that much time. .    we were in branson for a week and very busy there, and now i have christmas things to get caught up.   

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

MzA:
I thought it was because the site is busy.

It is due to the site being busy Avis, they say they are going to move this site to a dedicated sever soon and they are hoping it will take care of the problems, I sure hope so. I don't believe we have met, so Hi and nice to meet you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use