WE WANT IT FIXED:YESTERDAY

Page 3 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 33 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Perhaps in the meantime, it might be time to "re-start" some of the threads that have gotten large?  "What are you up to today" is around 300 pages long and I've almost quit reading it because it's so painfully slow to load.  Just a thought.

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 3:55 PM

I have only been a member a short time, less than a month I think and it has been slow the whole time.  Also, I have a terrrible time posting pictures and I have tried on 3 different computers so I don't think it's me!  I post pics to FB so know what I'm doing, it's about the same.  Please fix soon!!!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Carolyn :

Perhaps in the meantime, it might be time to "re-start" some of the threads that have gotten large?  "What are you up to today" is around 300 pages long and I've almost quit reading it because it's so painfully slow to load.  Just a thought.

Carolyn, there are several threads that the Admins will restart. They close the old one and the make a new on, they will get to it. Everything loads slow for me so it really does not make much difference how big or small the thread is. I just hope that the new server will fix the problem...

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,401
Points 45,170

That is great news. I have the same issues at work. We have purchased a new server and it is sitting in the office, too bad it isn't hooked up yet. It is discouraging to fight computers all day at work and then come home to more of the same. I am looking forward to getting QCA back!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use