Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 17 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 9:13 AM

Caryl Anne

oooohh a new Robert Crais book.  If you haven't read any of his books before I think you will love it.  I have read several of his and will have to go and check out this new one.   The Twisters are really neat tools.  What fun gifts.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,447
Points 361,732
Kris replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 4:28 PM

Thea,

thanks for the Christmas card. It arrived today.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,667
Points 65,685
Bonita replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 4:37 PM

Got mine too Thea, thanks for the cute card and for hosting the SS. And thanks for jumping right back in the fire again for next year.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,682
Thea replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:16 PM

We have a discussion going on over in Swaps about a 2013 Group for the Secret Santa Program and I have asked Admin to open a Group Called Christmas All Year Long.  We are going to have a project each month that we will teach to help you make quilty gifts for the Christmas season.  We have many ideas about the Group and what we want the 2013 SS program to become - so for now - any ideas you have can be posted in the Swap Group thread and shortly in our own Christmas Group.  I am looking for an Icon for the Group so anyone with any ideas - let me know... 

WE had a total success in the Program this year - Everyone that signed up to participate did - and I think that is absolutely wonderful - you all did such a great job.  I hope that by having a Christmas Group for next year that we might be able to make this Program even greater.  

Christmas is a great season and we become so giving but it can be frustrating to as we try to do so much - I hope to help take some of the frustrations away by helping to have Christmas all year long...I hope you will agree and come join my new Group when Mandy has it set - I have to find that Icon...teehee... 

Merry Christmas.  I am happy that those in the states are getting their cards - for those overseas - alas - your cards are setting here - I think I'll just put 3 stamps on each one and send them from the house as I don't seem to be able to get to the USPO... My body has been hating me quite a bit... arthritis is absolutely no fun.

We are still here though - the world has not ended...teeheee...

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 9:49 PM

Thea,

Dont worry about my Christmas card you just leave it sitting there, get yourself better, Thank you so much for hosting this This Year and being Crazy enough to do it again next year.

I cant wait for the new group, i think its going to be so much fun.

Thanks to everyone for being such a great group for me to have my first SS with.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:45 AM

I also want to thank Thea for hosting this group.  This was my first time doing a Secret Santa and I thoroughly enjoyed participating and watching everyone opening their gifts.  This was a special group.  Hope everyone has a great Christmas.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:51 AM

Thea, You deserved a standing ovation!! Stand up and clap for Thea, ladies. CAN YOU HEAR THE CLAPPING, THEA?

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:58 AM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Thea, You deserved a standing ovation!! Stand up and clap for Thea, ladies. CAN YOU HEAR THE CLAPPING, THEA?

Im clapping really loudly so you can hear me all the way over there:)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:09 AM

amber2009:

Here are my goodies from Linda.  Thanks so much, can't wait to make some star blocks form the book you fixed up.

Amber it was so much fun especially when I found out you liked snowmen too, And star blocks are one of my favorites. I have an unending supply of star block patterns. I would still be copying if I gave them all to you. I hope you enjoy everything as much as I enjoyed making it all.  Many hugs and have a very Merry Christmas!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

I agree. I can't believe the amount of work you have done on the swaps and SS. You are the best, I'm clapping, standing ovation and cheering for you. I don't know how you do it with your arthritis. Take care of yourself.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

OMG!  ALTHEA, your generosity left me near speechless. With much love to you, I cannot find better words than THANK YOU.  Ms Thea sent this box under strict request to let it be, I must say DH and I are both overwhelmed. When Michael sent a pic of the box unloaded I could not believe my eyes, today after returning from Mother’s I opened every package as if gifted from Jesus for His Birthday.  a handmade hat, sooo soft, frixion pen, hot chocolate mix, candy canes , Ritz’s PB sandwich crackers (snacking on these now), oh and the patterns, fabric FQ collection, threads, stocking kit, snowman and snowflake kits, swatch buddy, a light for me to read by, needed this my cataract is making reading harder by the day, a Scents buddy, POKI  I’ve never seen these, so cute, a day calendar & a snowman pin.
Bless you sweet woman!
  I am positive that God is Blessing you right now, His gifts to you will outnumber your gifts to all of us.
Blessed Christmas greetings to all

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,682
Thea replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 5:50 PM

Merry Christmas Caryl Ann- enjoy please!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Dec 22 2012 7:04 PM

Thea I just got your wonderful Christmas card yesterday.  Thank you so much for being so thoughtful! 

ALSO, THANK YOU FOR HOSTING SECRET SANTA 2012.  I believe it was. Complete success! I had so much fun finding special things for my giftee and received such beautiful things in return from my SS.  It was magical like Christmas should be. So thanks again for everything you have done Thea.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 7:55 AM

For everyone I'm so happy you all enjoyed the SS exchange. Thea did a great job on this for this year. I'm looking foward to the new group starting so we can start our gifts for next year. This is going to be alot of fun. I hope everyone has A Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Sun, Dec 23 2012 12:51 PM

Thea

I got your really sweet Christmas card.  Thank you for thinking of me.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 17 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use