Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 16 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Wed, Dec 19 2012 7:18 AM

SS's  I'm so touched by the love and caring everyone is showing, it is truly indicative of this special season that we are celebrating.   As we go forward into the coming year and use or touch one of our gifts, we will be reminded of the feelings they invoke.  And such an awesome way to make new friends and get to know one another on a more personal level.

I so love the Christmas Season and all the wonderful Blessings that come to us through our love for one another.  I thank the Father for the greatest gift of all, His most precious son, Jesus Christ.  I look forward to getting to know my SS's  Kelli and Debbie better as time goes by.

Christmas Blessings to all here on QCA, the journey continues ; >).

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,510
Pat replied on Wed, Dec 19 2012 7:12 PM

Susie, is my secret santa, I am so excited....Susie I absolutely love the fabric, the pattern, I think that will be one that I will start in the New Year, pin cushion, small ergonomic seam ripper which I need so bad with my hands, snowflake decorations, the bag you make with the the dog treats.  I am very overwhelmed and cant believe how lucky I am.  I will post pictures, I am having a hard time finding my charger to the camera.  Susie you are wonderful and I love everything.  Thank you again so much your friend Pat (from Canada)  PHOTOS TO COME......Have a Merry Christmas and thank you....

Pat   From Canada

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Wed, Dec 19 2012 7:30 PM

Pat, I'm so glad that you got it before Christmas!  I wasn't sure how long it would take to get to you from Chicago!

I sure had fun trying to find some fun stuff, and "wrapping" it all in the fabric.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  And an extra big THANK YOU to Thea for running this.  It was so very much fun!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Nana, ROFLM?O, I don't know but will check tomorrow. LOL It sounds just like the things I do. It's okay All is good!

MelodyP

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,290
Pat Ann replied on Wed, Dec 19 2012 10:34 PM

Thea,    Just want to let you know that I am not stressing over the miss hap. We are all so busy this week finishing up with those last minute Christmas plans. You should take this time to focus on your family as I will be on  mine. Can't believe how quickly the Holidays have come around. I've been very busy making tote bags, table runners,  and place  mats for family and friends.  I get just as much out of giving.    So no worries......    Have a nice Christmas Thea......Pat Ann

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Joni:
I so love the Christmas Season and all the wonderful Blessings that come to us through our love for one another.  I thank the Father for the greatest gift of all, His most precious son, Jesus Christ

Amen to that Joni...

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,510
Pat replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:01 AM

Thanks again, will post pictures....Merry Christmas

Pat   From Canada

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Nana, Do not worry about the beautiful fabric you gave me had no trace of having been cut into. I can not thank you enough for my gifts! I have been studying the book you sent. Both quilts I am working on involve small squares and this book has helped me streamline the process! Thank you! Melody

MelodyP

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Happy Thursday! Returned from Mothers late last night to a note on my door that read ‘call me when you get home’. My neighbor brought over a package that was delivered Tuesday. No return address just said Santa. The note inside said  sorry for the delay (the person had been ill). Signed  SS. SEW, thank you so much mystery gal for the twister tools & book, Moda charm pack, mystery novel and candy from my SS in CT.
Mark my name as received, after lunch I am cutting the lil twisters from the charms.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,848
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:35 PM

Caryl Anne, you will love the twister tools. Just be careful in the cutting around the tools so you are left with usable fabric. It is so mmuch fun to do Twister.

Merry Ho Ho Ho!

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,488
Points 362,222
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:36 PM

Thea,

my package arrived today from Chicago. I'll open and post photos after work tonight.

Thank you Chicagosinger.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 239,992
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:50 PM

Caryl Ann and Kris.  I am so happy that both your packages arrived.  Caryl Ann you should have another package arriving today!  Please enjoy!  Pat Ann yours should be there on Monday if UPS can get it there - they said it wasn't a guarantee but they would try real hard... they do delivere on Christmas day too for any that they can't get out as long as it gets to the office near your home by Midnight... so I am crossing my fingers.

I want to thank everyone for participating in the Secret Santa program this year and making it a whopping success.  We are going to do sign ups in the Swap group for next year - we have a thread going on for some brain storming ideas over there.  So if you have any ideas please go there and give some ideas to us!  I think it will be fun and if everyone is in aggreement I'll be the chair person for the Program again.  It was a little stressful but I think I made it through with only a few more gray hairs...teehee... 

So Merry Christmas to all and please have a wonderful New Year - enjoy all the goodies you received and know that I think you were all awesome elves.  As far as I know, everyone rec'd a package - and that makes this a success.  I am officially calling the SS program for 2012 closed...

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,820
Frances replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 10:18 PM

Thea i sent you a message did you get it???

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Thu, Dec 20 2012 10:44 PM

Melody

You are most welcome.  I always have so much fun shopping for someone else.  I thought the little book had some neat ideas in it.  I am glad you are finding it helpful.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,488
Points 362,222
Kris replied on Fri, Dec 21 2012 1:35 AM

Here is a photo of what I received:

The cup contains tea bags. I'm about to crawl into bed with a book and some chocolate. The bottom left is a kit to make a little music box that plays "Silent Night".

Page 16 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use