Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 8 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,834
Points 248,814
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:06 AM

Thea ,Linda got her second box ,she posted it in packages away.  She poted photos. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,708
Points 248,357
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:06 AM

Joni:

Aw shucks...here goes!

Joni, That is one of the books I got to do my stack and whack with - you will become addicted.  I haven't finished mine yet - a couple other quilts had to be finished first so I had to take it down off of my design wall - actually had to take down my portable design wall for guests coming at Thanksgiving - but right after the new year I am putting it back up and getting back to this quilt... I can say though it is rather addicting - i am now looking at all different fabrics and thinking - hmmm - would that work...

I can't wait to see your blocks as they come together... share please!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,708
Points 248,357
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:08 AM

Barbara:

Thea ,Linda got her second box ,she posted it in packages away.  She poted photos. Barbara

Barbara - I am so happy - seeing the pictures shared with what we sent is awesome - makes you feel as though you were there getting giddy as someone opened up that special gift made with so much love that we sent... love sharing with all as I feel like the Grand Poo Paw watching over all my kiddies...teehee

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,834
Points 248,814
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:09 AM

thea ,yeah I know  I remember that feeling from last year when I did this. It is so much fun. Makes me so happy . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,708
Points 248,357
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:09 AM

Brandy:
I honestly I not believe I deserved any of this
Brandy - I am so happy for you - do not ever sell yourself short - you are a wonderful person and you and your son deserved all of what you rec'd and I know Kris had a blast putting this together for you!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:22 PM

Jean, What a haul.  They are very nice gifts. Happy Holidays!!!

Denise

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:25 PM

Okay now im starting to stress, my SS hasnt said shes got hers yet, im now starting to panic whether customs liked it so much theyve decided to keep it, please customs give it to my SS i dont want to be the only one who BooBoos the SS, they might not let me play again:(

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:42 PM

Frances:

Okay now im starting to stress, my SS hasnt said shes got hers yet, im now starting to panic whether customs liked it so much theyve decided to keep it, please customs give it to my SS i dont want to be the only one who BooBoos the SS, they might not let me play again:(

lots of love

Francesxx

Frances, mine hasn't arrived to anyone yet either, and the post office here isn't tracking it like I paid for! So your not the only one. It's been 8 days already, I hope mine has it, or it will be delivered tomorrow. I'm sure yours will get here too, maybe it's just because of the season.  Good thoughts for both of us and our giftees!   I am frustrated!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 245
Points 3,800
Pat replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:51 PM

Candis I had the same problem, but leaving canada to the states.  my tracking number wouldnt work, finally instead of using Canada Post, I put the same tracking no. with USPS.  It would.  You  might want to try to track with Canada Post. Pat

Pat   From Canada

replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:57 PM

I live in California, and my package didnt leave the states, not as I know of anyway, that's why it's so frustrating!! But thank you.  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 245
Points 3,800
Pat replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:00 AM

ok  Have a merry xmas

Pat   From Canada

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:01 AM

Thanks Candis,

Its just me worrying cause its my first SS and i so wanted this one to be perfect but because i had to send it late and i couldnt afford to send it tracked (as postage in England to the states seems to be more expensive than the other way round) however to be fair i also sent a patchwork square to someone else at the same time and as far as i know that hasnt got there yet either so yes its just me i think i need to go and take a chill pill and stop pulling my hair out in frustration.

lots of love

Francesxx

replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:10 AM

Frances:

Thanks Candis,

Its just me worrying cause its my first SS and i so wanted this one to be perfect but because i had to send it late and i couldnt afford to send it tracked (as postage in England to the states seems to be more expensive than the other way round) however to be fair i also sent a patchwork square to someone else at the same time and as far as i know that hasnt got there yet either so yes its just me i think i need to go and take a chill pill and stop pulling my hair out in frustration.

lots of love

Francesxx

You mailed the block to me, and no it has not gotten here yet either, but I will let you know as soon as it gets here.  We both need to take that Chill pill!  Lol   Pat I hope you have a wonderful holiday too!  You to Frances!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:15 AM

Next year im posting in July.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Frances:

lots of love

Francesxx

Francis - Same here.  I posted on the 5th, from USA to Canada and my SS hasn't posted that it was received either.  I didn't have the ability to put a tracker on it, so I really just hope it gets there and customs didn't decide it was an early Christmas gift to them.

I think I'll send mine is July next year as well.

Brandy

Page 8 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use