Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 5 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:07 AM

I received my secret santa this morning. I absolutely love it! I will post a picture later. Joni did an outstanding job of picking things out for me. I love everything she sent. To top it all off she put peacock feathers in the pages of the books she sent. :) And I had to dig to figure out who sent it. Like I said I will post pictures later, after I have a chance to take some. :)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440
Beth Weigt replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:21 PM

Sukochi - I am here - still recovering from flu but wanted to post picture of my wonderful gifts from you!!!

My snowman hanging is going on my front door.  The goodies have pretty much been consumed and I love my socks!  Did you make the towels???

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 190

So glad you were pleased with your package this is the first I had been on this thread I was beginning to worrry you hadn't gotten it and knew I had sent  it in plenty of time hopefully you will enjoy some of the things I truly enjoyed the shopping and I love making the hot pads am going to have surgery on my foot soon and have some of the points already made to start of gifts for next year.. Merry Christmas to all....

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,843
Points 85,675
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 1:03 PM

Bet, so excited to see you are up and about. Prayers and thought have been going up for you recovery from the flu.

Sadly, I did NOT make the towels. But, thought they were just to cute to eave in that store. Got me some too. I hope the fleece scarf will keep you warm when you venture out so the flu will not come calling again!!  So glad you like all. I wanted to eat my way through wrapping but thought that would be very nice so send you empty bags of goodies. Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you have  a warm, cozy Christmas this year.

Can't wait to do this again next year. It is just SO much fun. Will being shopping right after the first of the year.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,532
Points 22,990
Susie replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 3:21 PM

My package arrived Saturday, but I wasn't able to get to the office to pick it up.  I finally got there today and am THRILLED with my treats from Joann!  My snowman has been added to my tree already!

THANK YOU!!!!

I will post pictures as soon as I can get my phone to connect to my computer.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 295
Points 6,165
amber2009 replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 5:46 PM

I received my package today. Thank you so much Linda. Will have to post pictures later.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 8:11 PM

Tammy, I've already used the seam ripper. Didn't realize just how dull my old one was.  Good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery. Merry Christmas to you too.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 295
Points 6,165
amber2009 replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 8:53 PM

Here are my goodies from Linda.  Thanks so much, can't wait to make some star blocks form the book you fixed up.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

What fun Amber!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,202
Points 239,092
Thea replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:15 PM

Amber - I love that snow man - whoo hooo - he could live at my house... love it!  

If all would check the list at the beginning of this thread and if you know anything about the ones that are marked unsure - would you PM me and let me know!  I am have marked those that I am pretty sure are shipped but the ones marked unsure of - I have no idea.  I have contacted a few members at the request of others but if these have sent theirs or received theirs that is all I need to know.  I don't want any one not receiving a SS gift.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,420
Pat Badder replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:56 PM

Glad you liked everything Melissa. I had one more item I was going to send, but than I had hand surgery and couldn't get it completed in time. I still have brace on hand so don't know when I'll be able to get back to it. Sorry If I can get to it and finish it before Christmas I will send it on to you.

Pat B

PS- That is why you got your package earlier because I sent it out the day berfore my surgery.

Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a prosprous New Year.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 16,125

Bev :

I just received a package from Patricia in Texas and decided to peek at one of the tissue wrapped packages. My DH walked by and ask me why I was crying and I said "it's so pretty" It did bring tears to my eyes. Patricia all of the packages are wrapped so pretty I hate to open them. Will post picture later. So, thank you so much Patricia! I'm so excited!!

I'm so happy you received the package.  I just couldn't stop finding things to add to your box.  This was alot of fun & I hope you like & enjoy the things I sent.  

Have a blessed Christmas & prosperous New Year!  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,843
Points 85,675
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:02 AM

Pat Badder, we are praying for a full recovery for your hand and a quick recovery at that. You are in our thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Great haul Amber!  (Good job, Linda!)  I love the yellow and grey fabrics!

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:04 AM

My SS sent me the following marvelous gifts.  Even the dogs and horses got treats.

Love my beautiful pillow and the yummy dark chocolates.

Then all the nice thoughtful little goodies, fabrics, needles, seam ripper,bobbin box,wash-away-thread, cute lighted necklace (yep, a string of Christmas lights) a cute scribbles pattern and ruler tape...all wrapped in snowman paper.

Donna Bacon you made my Christmas, love everything, but that pillow cover is just too gorgeous.  One thing for sure when I go to buy furniture this February it will be with me that's for sure.

Thank you for the love and thoughtfulness that you put in my gift box.  May you have a Blessed and Merry Christmas.  Love you!

• | Post Points: 35
Page 5 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use