Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 4 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,405
Bev replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:07 PM

I just received a package from Patricia in Texas and decided to peek at one of the tissue wrapped packages. My DH walked by and ask me why I was crying and I said "it's so pretty" It did bring tears to my eyes. Patricia all of the packages are wrapped so pretty I hate to open them. Will post picture later. So, thank you so much Patricia! I'm so excited!!

from TN

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:11 PM

Bev - aren't the packages pretty - I too am having difficult time opening the ones Kathy sent me as they are so pretty - but I can't stop smiling at my box too - who in their right mind smiles at receiving toilet paper - teehee - only this insane person - but anyone would as it is so pretty - I know you will love all your gifts - this year has been a wonderful one.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,405
Bev replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:14 PM

Thea, I sent a PM to you.

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:45 PM

Bev - tag your it - sent you a PM back...teehee

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,405
Bev replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:54 PM

Thea, the ball is back in your court!  Thanks for the information.

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:02 PM

This has been so much fun seeing all the wonderful gifts everyone has gotten  .This has been as much fun as getting them .  Oh I feel like a kid.LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Barbara, I totally agree!!!!!!!!!! It gives me lots of ideas of things to be collecting for next year! What fun!!!!!!!!!

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:06 PM

What is going on??? I posted the pics of my S.S. goodies on this forum and they are NOT here now. Am I going blind? I am SO over this site.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,405
Bev replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:07 PM

I could not wait so thank you Patricia again for all the goodies! I truly love everything you sent from the FQ's and charm pk,pins,pencils,sharpener,down to the thimbles which my fingers will appreciate.I can't wait to try the PP pattern and can't look at the notepad ensemble without smiling. Don't know how you knew I needed quilt labels so thank you for those. Thanks also for the candy and the tea (raspberry is my all time fave) Thanks for everything else and especially the pin cushion and key chain.

GOTTA  LOVE TEXAS!

from TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:21 PM

Oops, I didn't put them here, I put them on Packages Away. So, now should I post them here?? Oh, I just will.

I should mention, here too, that I didn't mention my fabric.\. A layer cake (YUM!) of Kansas Troubles Harvast Moon. Oh, and my Dove Chocolate, of both the dark and milk varieties. I knew I would forget something. There was just SO MUCH! Oh, thank you dear Santa. To see who my Santa was you must see my post at Secret Santa 2012.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:53 PM

Sukochi - love your box of goodies - do you need my address for those crazy socks!  teehee - good job girl!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:01 PM

Thea:

Sukochi - love your box of goodies - do you need my address for those crazy socks!  teehee - good job girl!

Thea, did you see my thank you at Secret Santa 2012?  I am so overjoyed by all of this. It is just so amazing. I thought Jim would cry as he sat there and watched me collapse in glee with each opening. He said he wished he could afford to make me that happy. Shoot, I had no idea he didn't think HE is my gift.  Don't you worry, I WILL let him know FOR SURE.................LATER! Gee,  I wonder if he's got twenty bucks on him?

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 434
Points 6,955
Mz M replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 8:50 PM

I received my SS pkg today and all I can say is "            ".   Yep I'm speachless!!!  OMG(osh) Thea, I do believe you are the real Santa pretending to be a human.  I LOVE everything!  I will post pictures on Wed. Darn cameras need batteries to operate....  Again, THANK YOU SANTA!!!  I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!

Can hardly wait till next year to pay-it-forward.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 8:54 PM

Mz M - I had so much fun putting the package together - I am very happy that you are happy.  I love doing things like this and I plan all year long - then when I get someone special's name I try to do something special for them.  I hope you can use all I sent and have fun with it!  I am smiling big!!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 645
Points 16,310

chicagosinger:
Merry x-mas and thank you to my Secret Santa! The gifts were great! Loved the tea, fabrics, quilt blocks and everything else you sent me! This is fun and I'm glad I got involved in this! Unfortunately my gifts will be going out late, Wednesday to be exact. I didn't think to take pics, but I'll put everything together and take one tomorrow! Thanx again!

You are welcome.  I hope you like the homemade "quilt kit" -- I had fun making the nine patches in pastels for you.

Now that the secret is out, I've been bursting to ask you about your batting collection!  I called a quilt museum and asked what I might be able to provide to add to it, but they said unless I knew the specifics of your collection, they couldn't help.  So, please tell us about your collection -- any particular century or location, and how is it displayed?  I used to know a contractor who collected samples of insulation used throughout the years and he had shadow box frames displaying his--I was always amazed at the kinds of things people used.  Do you display yours like that, or how do you show them?  

Brigit-Carol

Page 4 of 19 (275 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use