Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 3 of 19 (275 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,267
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 4:12 AM

So many SS threads. Hard to keep track. Everything I've seen looks good.

I still have my package here. The mail carrier will pick it up on Monday.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,093
Points 14,135
Dawn replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:02 AM

So, where do I sign up for SS for next year?!  I have never done a SS.  Would like to give it a try!  Let me know more!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:22 AM

Dawn , the SS is usually posted  sometime around Sept . To give everyone time to make their gifts and shop.  There is no dollar amount set, but we do ask that you be reasonable in your shopping . There will also be a questionnaire ,to be filled out to help your SS  to know you .  We will let everyone know when its time to start signing up next year..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,093
Points 14,135
Dawn replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:24 AM

Thanks Barbara!  I will watch for it!  Can't wait!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,862
Thea replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 11:58 AM

Kris:

So many SS threads. Hard to keep track. Everything I've seen looks good.

I still have my package here. The mail carrier will pick it up on Monday.

Sorry that there are so many threads Kris - I wanted to get the message out to post your packages and then someone asked where to post they rec'd them and pictures so I thought one last thread for that... so sorry!!!  I can keep track here easier and if I need to send out something for anyone that didn't receive one I can find that out quickly as by next Friday all should have rec'd theirs - or I would have been notified that someone's was going to be late.

So far the gifts are wonderful, you all have done well but remember that no matter what we give or receive to think about the reason for the season.  That is if you are a Christian.  I was told a story at church today about how Santa is about as close to being Christ like as anyone could be - and it was interesting to me to think about this - he looks for naughty and nice and if you repent for your mistakes you can forestall getting that coal in your stocking... and Santa forgives very easily.  Our speaker said it way more eloquently then I ever could - he told a story about his son and how his son had been misbehaving and he had told him that Santa was watching - well that afternoon they went to a party and Santa was there to see all the kids and this child was scared to get in line because Santa would have known that he was naughty that morning.  It reminded our speaker in retrospect how we will all be in a line to talk about our sins or our righteousness and how we are forgiven each week when we take the sacrament for any sins we committed and repented for and that Jesus was born and died for us to give us this ability.  As I said, he said it way more eloquently then I could and it was humorous about his son - especially with his son sitting right behind him as he spoke.  

So I want to thank all the Secret Santas for taking of your time to make this a special year for all the recipients.  I feel that all of you will be blessed by giving of yourselves during this tough year.  thank you very very much!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,409
Points 62,070
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 2:01 PM

Opps just came across this thread. I recieved my package and posted a picture on another thread. But will post another here. Tammy was very good to me and I can't wait to make something with the panel. Thanks Thea for hosting this for us this year. I really enjoyed all three I've done.

replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 3:35 PM

Bonita! I love that panel, and your gifts are very cool!  You did clean up!   

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,530
Points 46,505

Pat Ann, may I start with WOW!!!  I absolutely adore this tablerunner!  You must have  been reading my mind when I saw Kris's and Thea's redwork quilts!  I've already tested that seam ripper and it's fantastic.  Turns out I'd sewed about 1/3 of my MQ7 blocks together wrong using a smaller stitch than usual of course.  Having a seam ripper to light the way and magnify was very helpful.  Love the coasters and the fabric!!  and the penguin (SO cute!) The scissor pal is great too.  I have actually been thinking about getting one of those!  You are definately a mind reader because I know I didn' t some of those things on my list!.   Thank you so much for everything and I wish you a blessed Chrismas season!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,267
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:56 PM

Thea:
Sorry that there are so many threads Kris - I wanted to get the message out to post your packages and then someone asked where to post they rec'd them and pictures so I thought one last thread for that... so sorry!!!  I can keep track here easier and if I need to send out something for anyone that didn't receive one I can find that out quickly as by next Friday all should have rec'd theirs - or I would have been notified that someone's was going to be late.

No worries Thea. You've done a wonderful job keeping this all organised. Thanks for that.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,290
Pat Ann replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 8:28 PM

Glad the seam ripper suits you Debbie but sorry you had to use it so soon. LOL . I'm thinking about getting one of those for myself. My eyes are not as good as they use to be. Got my tree up  today, made some chowder, and watched football.....no sewing,  the weekends are just too short....Enjoy your gifts, I had fun making the  runner.......................  Pat Ann

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,862
Thea replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 10:34 PM

That table runner is beautiful Debbie.  I love it - Pat Ann - have any more?  teehee... just kidding it is very pretty.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,813
Points 352,267
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 10:53 PM

Thea,

she made two of those in no time. Maybe she can make a third for you...LOL. 

Pat's going to kill me when she sees this.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
Merry x-mas and thank you to my Secret Santa! The gifts were great! Loved the tea, fabrics, quilt blocks and everything else you sent me! This is fun and I'm glad I got involved in this! Unfortunately my gifts will be going out late, Wednesday to be exact. I didn't think to take pics, but I'll put everything together and take one tomorrow! Thanx again!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:18 AM

A LQS in the next town had one of those Seam Rippers as their 12 days of Christmas specials. I thought about getting one as my eyesight is terrible when it is time to frog. Really bad. So, if I get over there, think I will get one.

Sukochi

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 344
Points 5,990
PennyWyo replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 10:19 AM

Here are my wonderful goodies from Caryl in Texas.  I love everything, Caryl.  The fabric and blocks, quilt card pattern, hand cream, thumb pin cushion (awesome!), bendable ruler and especially the hand made kleenex cover and sewing pounch. Plus, all kinds of little trinkets.  Thank you so much for blessing me from your heart.  Merry Christmas to all.

Penny

Page 3 of 19 (275 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use