Top 10 Posters

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES RECEIVED AND PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Page 2 of 19 (275 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 274 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 8:03 PM

You are welcome Denise, and I hope you like the box of goodies when you open them. Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year!!

from TN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Candis:
Santas helper just left a package on my doorstep!   Thank you so much Melissa!!!  It is so nice we live in the same state!!  I absolutly love all the thoughtful gifts you chose for me.  I took Pics. I have eaten 3 pieces of the homemade fudge already! OMG! it is soooo good!   I love all the angels! The cocoa will be divine!! Love the fat quarters,! the wall hanging you made is just what I have been wanting for my sewing room. I will mount it better, but for now here it is!  I am in love with it!  You did so well with all of it!  Thank you so much!!!!!  

Candis, you are so welcome. I had so much fun with your gifts. This is the first time I have ever been involved with a Secret Santa on line or otherwise. I'm so glad you like this things I chose. Merry Christmas.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Thea, I received my package and finally opened it!

Thank you so much Pat. Everything was so nice. I didn't even know they made pink pins. I love the little tin they came in also. The fat quarters, of course, are my favorite colors. They were just perfect. I'm looking forward to making a little something for myself. Again, thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. God bless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 478
Points 6,090

Hi,

I have received my secret Santa today and I could not wait to open it!!!!!

thanks Pat I loved every single gift and Calvin loved his toy as well. I tried to find you to ssend you a PM but I could not find your name, so I will

Thank you here. First of all I was in Victoria this past August and I loves it, it's absolutely gorgeous! As for the gift every single one is beautiful and I love them all.

here are the pics:

Isabella

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

You are all getting such nice packages, what fun!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 9:41 PM

Isabella :  I am so happy you like everything....didnt have time to make anything quilted or sewed.  I hope you will enjoy your wine charms and bookmark.  I really had enjoyed shopping to be your secret santa.  I wished I had got to know you when you were in Victoria, we you here on holidays

Pat   From Canada

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 478
Points 6,090

Pat I was on an Alaskan cruise and stopped for few hours. I had time to visit Burchart (not sure this is how ou spell it) gardens....it is amazing! I also got to see a little bit of town and I loved it...,DH and I said we will come back some day and spend more time in Victoria.

Isabella

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 9:54 PM

I am enjoying so much waiting and looking at everyones secret santa gifts.  they all all so beautiful.  Everyone is doing such an amazing job.  Thea you have been outstanding in organizing this.  Pat

Pat   From Canada

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 352
Points 6,090

Got my gifts from Caryl; everything is wonderful and I love it all.  Will try to post pics Sunday afternoon or evening; this weekend has been busy.  Thank you so much, Caryl.  Love the purple fabric and blocks!

Penny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 9:58 PM

I am so glad you got to stop by in Victoria, yes Butchard Gardens(I think i spelled it wrong too lol) is beautiful.  We are going out their for Christmas, everything has different themes of christmas and they have an outdoor skating rink for the public.  I would love to get together with you if you were ever to go into town, I would love to show you around town, and quilt shops too.......I was in Miami once when  we went on a cruise.  

Pat   From Canada

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:11 PM

Thea,

Ive received mine thanks to Melody i will post pictures later.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:12 PM

Everyone is getting some fabulous goodies.  Isn't this just the best .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:16 PM

It is amazing barbara  just loving it

Pat   From Canada

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Barbara:

Everyone is getting some fabulous goodies.  Isn't this just the best .. Barbara

This is the most fun I've had all year. This year has been a year filled with quilting. I hope next year will be even more. I can't wait for next year's Secret Santa.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:33 PM

Well Melissa ,we will just have to make sure it is . LOL ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 19 (275 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use