Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Sat, Dec 8 2012 7:16 AM

Hi everyone ,  There are lots of great things going on in the groups ,I hope everyone will check them out and join  your favorites ,They are free to join and we have a lot of fun.   Here are some examples

,Fabric swaps , there is a new swap for Valentines  Fabric , Limited members  so come and join before all the spots are filled.

Revamped Janome Group for all Janome users ,come and share your love of your machine with others,

UFO group , getting ready to start the new 2013 challenge ,check it out .

Retreat  group,  Retreats are being planned and filled for next year . come and see Join us for one . Prices for these are very good and we have a blast .  Spots are open for  Ohio Amish Retreat , and The Branson retreat in March

Paper Piecing Group.  If paper piecing has always made you nervous ,check out the group , There are some new projects getting ready to start  next year  and should be a lot of fun. 

Mailbox  surprises ,I think they are going to get a new leader ,so they will be getting ready to take members for next year  big  surprises.

Crazy Art Group, these members are always doing  wonderful things . If this is your favorite  check them out . they have some beautiful things in their gallery .

Round Robin Group . Now this group is a fun group to join  Go to group  and check out the Media gallery and see some of the beautiful quilts  that have been made . If you like this  maybe you will join us for the next Round Robin.

these are just some of the exciting things going on in our groups , come and join us , you'll love it ... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 7:41 AM

Mailbox Surprises has been taken over by Kristin. She will have info out there soon. Watch for the announcement. Don't miss out.!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 8:12 AM

Thanks Sukochi ,I knew someone had ,but couln't remember who . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
New this year is the Block of the Month Quilting Bee. Two blocks will be posted for you to try at the first of each month. It will encourage everyone to try a new technique or fabric. OR if you wish to share a project you are working on that will bee the place to do it. No fuss no muss just fun. All will be welcome!

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:01 AM

Thanks Mel , should be alot of fun.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,659
Points 37,415
ls2116 replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:06 AM

Melodie that sounds fun!  I'll check it out.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

I am just waiting for the QCA Admin to make me "owner" of the Mailbox Surprise Group and I will get it going.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,422
Points 40,360
Mimi replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:38 AM

Thanks Melody for letting us know about the new group.  Can't wait to see what new things I will learn.  Sounds like fun!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:42 AM

Melody,

That sounds like fun, i will look forward to it.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

The 2013 Mailbox Surprise Group is now open for sign-up.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 565
Kinsey replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 7:34 PM

Thanks...maybe a 2013 challenge or two will keep me on task :D

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use