Page 9 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,555
Points 246,027
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:18 PM

CC your beads are beautiful and that bracelet is precious and I know Sukochi will treasure it forever!  Great work and I loved hearing your story again!  Like I traveled back in time - is Back to the Future here on QCA... oh wouldn't that be great sometimes!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:22 PM

Candis

That's ok.  The hands are working perfectly again....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:27 PM

Thea:

Nana - can't wait to see that weave quilt that sounds very interesting.  Billy had to build your package twice... so sweet of him and I hope he got his gift it was sent over a week ago but no word yet from him.  

Thea

Billy told me that the first gift had been taken by Sandy.  I can hardly believe that with all he has gone thru with Sandy that he even thought twice about a SS gift.  The gift and the thought are both greatly appreciated.   I absolutely love the fabrics and can hardly wait to start on the quilt.    

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:34 PM

chocake2:
I Play with FIRE, Baby!! 
  CC, were you a Stones fan Or a Doors fan ..LOL   Love the bracelet  and the thimble . barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:35 PM

Nana:
You can both forget about Mark Harmon

Now Nana, We are just gonna have to work something out . cause I just want him for alittle while.. I'm not greedy .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:49 PM

Sukochi, I'm so glad your parcel arrived safe and sound.  Sorry I couldn't give you a new sewing room... Not in my budget...lol. I was so happy when Cc agreed to make a thimble for you. And the icing in the cake was the bracelet made for you and just waiting for a ride to your house.  Glad you like it all. Merry Christmas from me to you and your family.  May it bring you joy, love health and happiness.  Big quilty hugs.

Ahhhh! Now I will B&W able to sleep tonight.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,555
Points 246,027
Thea replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 5:31 PM

Nana:

Thea

Billy told me that the first gift had been taken by Sandy.  I can hardly believe that with all he has gone thru with Sandy that he even thought twice about a SS gift.  The gift and the thought are both greatly appreciated.   I absolutely love the fabrics and can hardly wait to start on the quilt.  

Billy got his package from his SS - he has put it under the Christmas tree.  I am not sure if he is able to post or not - but when he can I am sure he will let us know.  I didn't think Sandy hit that bad in Florida where I thought he lived but I am praying for him and his family and grateful that all is okay.  He seems to be very resilient and that that was sweet of him to continue with the SS program.  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Thea, I just found a post from Karla who was my gift recipient, she did receive it on Friday, I was going crazy with questions at the PO today. They said it was delivered Friday.. Whew! She posted pics on SS-2012, glad I went to look tonight.  So please mark Karla as rec'd. I see several that have not rec'd as yet. Hope we can post pictures soon.
Thanks for hosting I am sew looking forward to participating again next year.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:11 AM

Barbara, have no fears your other package arrived the next day. I went to take photos and ofcourse  the battery was dead. So I had to charge overnight. Believe it was not expected and it is beautiful. I won't let Indy have his until Sunday after the groomer has done her thing with him. I did let him have his photo taken with it only. Thank you so very much. You certainly went overboard!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:14 AM

Linda your welcome ,I hope he like its .  I had fun making it for him. and yours as well . This quilt was from the Des Moines quilt show . When I saw this I had to get it for you . It was just so pretty . I have to admit I loved the backing reminds me of the night sky and all the starts.   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:21 AM

Linda ,Indy just looks so darn cute with his quilt . I'm so gald you took the picture of him with it . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:24 AM

Thea

Billy is in Chester, NY.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,555
Points 246,027
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 3:07 PM

Nana - I have an address for him in Florida and that is where his SS gift was sent to - lol - maybe he has a summer home and a winter home like a lot of retired NYers do.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:58 PM

Thea

LOL....I could have sworn that the address on the package was Chester , NY....maybe I can't read anymore.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 9 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use