PACKAGES AWAY... SECRET SANTAS

Page 7 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Melody, you have a very Merry and wonderful Christmas also. (((HUGS)))

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
It is about giving joy to others

That is so true Sukochi.  What a great story about your friend, there are a lot of wonderful kind people out there, unfortunately we mostly hear about the ones that aren't 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 3:42 PM

My SS is a secret no more...Thank You Debbie Bacon!

Kashmir, Maggie, Lil Bit, and Princesa (horses), Dharma, Dutch, and Buster (dogs) ALL Thank You for the delicious carrots.  Yes even the dogs have to have their carrots.  I'm saving the Doggie treats for another day.  Have not yet opened any gifts, but love the fabrics some are wrapped in.

I'm debating whether to put up the tree or not...if not will possibly open tomorrow, if I can hold out.  Thank You for your sweet words and the card.  This day has definitely been a very bright one, sure did need it.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 3:52 PM

Spud, Jim went to get those colored pencils you told me about. They are great. Yay, now I can do this just as Kay said!! Thanks a mil.  I will share this info at church tomorrow.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I'm so happy you like them Sukochi, don't let the marking overwhelm you though, it is very helpful but it is supposed to help and not make it something you dread. You will learn so much from these lessons, praying that God will lead you to what He wants you to learn.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 4:52 PM

colored pencils...what am I missing???

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 5:28 PM

Joni, We are talking about something from another forum.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

They are for a Bible study Joni, it was a page or two back.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 5:51 PM

Carolyn, he just don't know what he's missing ,,LOL   But thanks for trying . You have a Merry Christmas . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,585
Points 47,630
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:13 PM

Joni, I'm glad the package made it safely and that you didn't put the carrots under the tree unknowingly untill Christmas!  LOL  I'm glad the dogs enjoyed them as well.  Have fun opening the gifts when you decide to!!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,585
Points 47,630
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:33 PM

Pat Ann!!  I finally got to the post office tonight and your package was there!  Perfect day to receive it but I'm going to wait till tomorrow to open it the rest of the way when I'll truly appreciate it.  Right now I'm beat after a very long couple of days and nights.  I'll post pictures tomorrow!  Thank you!!

BTW, I am a transplanted Yankee spending most of my life in southern NH.  I've only been in TX for the last 10 and to answer your question, the only snow I've seen since I've been here is a dusting a year or two ago.  Everyone went nuts posting pictures on Facebook of mini-snowmen and signatures in the snow of car hoods.  It was pretty funny.  I'm happy to be away from cold and snow.  It's been a pretty mild 'winter' so far. My air conditioner is still on and I've only had to turn the heat on two or three times but they do say we may be in for our first hard freeze in a few days.

Southwest of San Antonio

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,290
Pat Ann replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:17 PM

Debbie,

Glad your package made it to TX.  Hope you like your goodies!  I also had a busy day and hope to have a day to relax tomorrow, put up the Christmas tree, and sew, sew, sew. A day to enjoy!

Do you ever miss NH?  My husband and I also have property that overlooks the White Mountains, I just love that area. Got to watch out for the dear though. On the other hand warmer weather would suit me just fine.......Enjoy you day off tomorrow also...

Have a Merry Christmas Debbie and God Bless.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,585
Points 47,630

Pat Ann:
Do you ever miss NH?

Pat Ann, I miss the way fall smells and I miss lilacs.  I miss being able to go barefoot outside and I really miss fresh cold water lobster!  I don't miss how cold it gets or the snow or blackflies.  God has so richly blessed me here in Texas... I hope to stay!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,372
Points 37,380
Linda replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:19 PM

Thank you Barbara! I received Box 2 of 2.......you mean there's more!!!! I'm overwhelmed with everything you gave me. I think I like the daily journal the best...maybe I'll actually do it! I haven't read Christy but I have all the movies and I love them. Thank you. Love, love the 2013 quilt calendar. Of course, fabrics are always nice and wonderful. Indy sniffed them all and gave his approval (a lick). Love the apron too. I received an autumn apron on my birthday. I'm trying to figure out how to make them in such a way that I don't have to reach behind me to tie them. My arms don't  go behind my back to tie. If you can think of a way I will have these aprons made in a flash. I know I didn't mention everything, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara.  Many hugs from Linda & Indy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,476
Points 244,312
Thea replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 4:24 PM

Linda - I was with her when she bought that journal and I am so glad you are happy - wonderful box of goodies!  Barbara is a sweetheart... should have made her my SS but I did it democratically and I wouldn't change a thing - love Kathy's gifts to me - although still only have seen 3 of them...teehee... smiling each and every day like i know you are.

Page 7 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use