Top 10 Posters

PACKAGES AWAY... SECRET SANTAS

Page 6 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:58 AM

Sorry Barbara,

I was too busy thinking about Mark Harmon i forgot to say what wonderful pressies you received (you obviously have been really good this year)

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:59 AM

thanks Susan, I had alot of fun. since I really don't have anyone here to share opening of gifts ,I thought I'd share  it all with you..  Fun ,fun. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:59 AM

Barbara:

Frances now I'll share , I just need him for a couple of days ,and when I wear him out I'll send him to you ..LOL    Barbara

Whats  the point sending him to me when youve knackered him out.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:00 PM

Frances ...Exactly .. but he can rest of the trip over .. LOL  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:03 PM

Barbara:

Frances ...Exactly .. but he can rest of the trip over .. LOL  

I think it might take even him longer than the trip over to recover.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:09 PM

Getting excited....just tracked my parcel for my ss and it has finally  reached destination.  Will be delivered today or Monday.  I sure hope she likes everything, and hope I gave enough.  Love seeing everyones gifts they are getting, everyone has done such an amazing job....lots of thought has gone in too each and everyone.  Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Pat   From Canada

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:17 PM

Pat, ,It is not about "how much" you give, it is that you put love in a box.  And. remember the old saying, "it's the thought that counts".

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Although I do not participate in the SS fun, you have all given me so much joy just following along and seeing what you get and all the excitement. I'm convinced that some of you have way more fun planning and sending than you do receiving. I guess that proves the old saying -  "It is better to give than to receive"    Keep those pictures coming, I am really enjoying this!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Spud, you are right! That was what my Mom taught us, the joy that comes from giving. It is fun to get but so much joy from giving! The planning, shopping, stitching the time thinking about that one person. Time. A gift for both, and it can't be returned or re-gifted. Merry Christmas, Spud!

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:40 PM

Spud, It is about giving joy to others. And, see how it works? We are giving joy to Spud, and it was not about out spendingmoney on others. It is ALL about love. 

My GF was eating in a restaurant, last night, the waiter came and told them that their meal had been paid for. By who, he did not know, or perhaps, just did not say.  It is called  "a random act of kindness".....pass it on!!!!  And, the best part is don't tell about what you do. Only God, and the recipent, need know about it.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Barbara, Yea, you got wonderful goodies! When did you say I could come for coffee?!?!?!?! LOL I got to be in the same state first! Take care my friend Love ya Mel

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,447
Points 243,717
Thea replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:50 PM

Barbara - I had fun looking at your gifts with you and so happy that you are excited about them - that is the reason for the season... giving of the Lord's gifts and making people smile.  

replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:57 PM

Barbara, Carolyn did a wonderful job!   You made a haul!   So glad you shared.   I love giving so much, I tend to over do it!   Oh well it is just so much fun!!!    I hope that smile stays on your face for a long time!   Marc Harmon Huh?  I will ask him if he wants to make a trip to Missouri. Then to England, But he told me he's pretty wiped out now!  Lol.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Glad you got it.  I kept trying to stuff him in there with the fabric and notions, but he kept complaining.  Silly boys.

Raleigh, NC

replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 1:15 PM

Carolyn (username CarolBeau):

Glad you got it.  I kept trying to stuff him in there with the fabric and notions, but he kept complaining.  Silly boys.

LMAO!

Page 6 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use