Top 10 Posters

PACKAGES AWAY... SECRET SANTAS

Page 5 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 2,085
Caryl replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:42 PM

My package went out a day early!  It had to go a little north and take a left and then a right and than....oops that would give it away.  Anyway the person getting mine...I forgot to send a card in the box.  Hope you enjoy a little bit of everything.

Caryl in Buda

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:49 PM

To my giftee, your packing has left the state and is in route. I was told 2 days , so don't know if you will get Sat or not. May have to wait till Monday.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,017
Points 19,585

Sukochi

The package arrived safe and sound.  I'll take pictures and post here tomorrow.  I have been sick all week and just got out of bed today.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:40 PM

Oh, Beth, thank you. Now I can sleep. Thank you so MUCH, for letting me know.  Open it when you feel better. Not to rush. Really!

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Hi!!  I received my gift box today!! Thank you, Secret Santa!!  I want to wait to open most of my packages until Christmas since I will be home with the pets on Christmas Eve and thought it would be fun and exciting to open them then.  I already found the mug and candy!!  Thank you.  Mmmm...  I hope my recipient found their package and is enjoying it too.  This has been great fun and I want to start collecting gifts for next year starting now!!  Thank you again Secret Santa and Thea for hosting.  It's fun. Thank you,  Denise

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

This was my first Secret Santa, and since I work full time, I sent my package out last week (a week early) because I didn't know what would happen this week as far as work, etc.  Sooo..., I hope my Secret Santa person received it ok.  I haven't seen any posts from them.  Thanks for listening.

Denise

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 295
Points 6,165

Denise :

I hope my Secret Santa person received it ok.  I haven't seen any posts from them.  

I too hope mine was received. As I haven't seen any posts either.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,343
Points 20,255

I left the receipt with my tracking info at the office yesterday but I'm going by there around 10am so ill get to check again in my package's status.  My guess is that it was just delayed by 1 day and will arrive today.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 7:22 AM

OH ,Oh ,I'm excited I just checked on my giftees packages and they should be delivered today .  Oh Please let me know when you get them .I'm so nervous ,I hope you like ,I put my heart into those gifts .  And I do want to Wish  You a Very Merry Christmas .. Love Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:11 AM

Oh My!!!,I just got a visit from Santa .  Take a look..

I'm worse then a kid ,I'm now gonna go open them.   thanks you Santa Carolyn .I post another picture when Iget them open.     OH goodie ,goodie..   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:41 AM

kay ,I'm back and Carolyn I loved all my goodies ,Its like you know my heart. Thanks you so much for my wonderful gifts . Oh I just love them... Barbara

This is the beauitful card .Carolyn made for me, Girl you brought tears to my eyes.

Carolyn you got me just the right stuff. My favorite coffee and goodies to much on ,there is another small pack of coffe ,that is hazelnut as well

Sorry this came out blurry ,but it a little flower kit of forget me nots..and it will fit right in with my kitchen in the garden window.

and now here is the final  ,Ilove the bundle of Civil War fabric .  and a Purple Thang. I use them all the time ,  a Frixon Pen..yipee ,and all the lovely strips she wrpped them in that  I will use on my jelly rolls I make . Oh and I relaly cute little hanky purse . I almost forgot it ..

and the last picture ,the damage done after all were opened.LOL  Thank you so much Carolyn, I had such fun doing this .  What a great christmas ..Love  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:47 AM

Oh I forgot ,the one thing I didn't get ,but I guess it was alittle unreasonable .. Mark Harmon... LOL  

Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,504
Points 48,110
Frances replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:53 AM

Barbara:

Oh I forgot ,the one thing I didn't get ,but I guess it was alittle unreasonable .. Mark Harmon... LOL  

Barbara

Sorry Barbara,

I think santas leaving that one for me. :)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,209
Points 16,230
Susan replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:54 AM

Carolyn, What a clever idea! Making bows with strips of fabric, and the paper, too.                                    Barbara, I liked the way you showed us your gifts from start to finish. ENJOY !!!      Susan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:57 AM

Frances now I'll share , I just need him for a couple of days ,and when I wear him out I'll send him to you ..LOL    Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Page 5 of 9 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use