Page 1 of 9 (134 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 133 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,328
Points 241,657
Thea Posted: Wed, Dec 5 2012 10:39 AM

ALL OVER THE WORLD, POST OFFICES, UPS OFFICES AND FED EX OFFICES WERE INUNDATED WITH QUILTERS COMING IN AND POSTING PACKAGES...

when asked what they were shipping they said...

quilty stuff... secret santa stuff... do I have to tell you... it isn't anything bad I promise...teeheee...

Now the wait begins, watching that mail box, watching those delivery trucks as they drive down the road...

Do you have my package... did it get lost???  

Oh Goodie!!!  My package arrived...teehee... mine didn't arrive yet that was a metaphorical comment...

teehee...

Up Up and Away... went the Secret Santa Sleigh

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 11:40 AM

Ok, this Santa Baby has done her job. It's on the way to....oh, that's right.....I CAN"T SAY!!  Anyway, look for it on FRIDAY!!!!  Somewhere up there, beneath the pale moon light, there a gift a comin!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, QUILTERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

My package has been mailed.  Expected delivery date is Friday December 7.  

Cheers!  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 899
Points 16,650

I took my Secret Santa Package to UPS this morning so it's heading East (from Texas) to its recipient & is scheduled to arrive by Monday or Tuesday.  I enjoyed putting this together.  I have tracking so I can see where it stops along the way.  

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to everyone!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 12:24 PM

My packages are all ready to go and awaiting pick up , I unfortunately had to send two packages so I hope they come together if not  To my giftee you are getting two . So keep watch. Mine is headed East as well  Sorry the contents may be alittle squished . LOL  but they are all wrapped. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
My DH just told me I had recieved a package from Fernley, Nev. Happy Dan....Jingle Rock!!!!!!! Lol He is forwarding it to me today!!!!!!!!! So Carla I should get it tomorrow or Friday at the latest!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS Melody

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 12:33 PM

Mel - Yipee WTG  now we want pictures when you get it and opened.  exciting . My giftee I hope will get theirs  Sat.  .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

I sent mine by parcel post so it will probably be Mon - Tuesday before it gets way north of me.  Hope my SS recipient likes the contents.  It was fun putting it all together.

Brigit-Carol

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 2:43 PM

Sent mine this afternoon.  Santa said it should arrive on Friday.  Fun times!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,705
Points 364,352
Kris replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 2:59 PM

Pat Ann sent hers yesterday.

I'm still waiting...

replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 4:58 PM

Sent mine parcel post today, that sucker weighed 18. &1/2 lbs.   Santa better be pumping iron, it's heavy!!   Long way east it's a comin, from coast to coast. Probably wont be there till tues. or Wed.   But I will be tracking it!    Hope Santa doesn't get a hernia!!  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935

I just checked the tracking on my package heading eastward and it says it should arrive tomorrow but I think it will be Friday or Saturday. 

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 701
Points 11,545
Bev replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:26 PM

Mailed mine today also and my package should arrive Friday.  Ho Ho Ho !

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,328
Points 241,657
Thea replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:28 PM

MelodyP MO/KS:
My DH just told me I had recieved a package from Fernley, Nev. Happy Dan....Jingle Rock!!!!!!! Lol He is forwarding it to me today!!!!!!!!! So Carla I should get it tomorrow or Friday at the latest!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS Melody

Okay - we may have a problem here - Melody - your SS present is not coming from Fernley Nev - if this is the SS gift - please - Karla - if you did indeed send to Melody please let me know.

I checked my PMs that I sent out with the listings - and I did send the correct names to each person - so I am very confused.  I am having your true SS send your gift to you anyway since she had made it especially for you - I am going to make sure that the person Karla has is going to get a gift to if this was a mistake - I am hoping that it isn't and that Karla sent you something else... I am hopeful...

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,723
Points 66,475
Bonita replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:35 PM

Mine went out yesterday, heading north, course from sunny south florida it has only one way to go and that's up. LOL

Page 1 of 9 (134 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use