Top 10 Posters

Quilters Dream Puff

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 23 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
33 Posts
Points 805
jrcgj posted on Sat, Dec 1 2012 9:40 AM

Has anyone out there ever used this batting (Quilters Dream Puff) I would love to here any reviews on it, and I would love to see any finished quilt pictures using this product so I can see weather it would be the one I want to use. Thanks. 

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Sorry, I cannot help you with the batting. But I don't think we have met so I wanted to say say Hi and it is nice to meet you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
33 Posts
Points 805
jrcgj replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 5:06 PM

Hello, I'm Rosemarie

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,451 Posts
Points 176,373
Answered (Not Verified) Marie replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 5:12 PM
Suggested by gini

Hi Rosemarie, welcome and enjoy the site.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,418 Posts
Points 415,754
gini replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 12:28 AM

Hi Rosemarie  welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
6,399 Posts
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 7:55 AM

Hi Rosemarie.  I had never heard of it so had to look it up.  It sounds wonderful.   Warmer than down, very light, doesn't shrink, and can quilt as much as 10 inches apart.   I have come to prefer cotton, but this sounds great for a winter quilt.  Next batting I buy will be this one. 

Welcome to the group.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

I went and looked also Patti and it looks good. I use Quilters Dream Cotton and love it, so this would certainly be worth a try, I trust the brand.

Not Ranked
34 Posts
Points 575

I'm so glad you asked that question.  I just saw an ad for this batting and I have not used it either, but it sounds wonderful.  I trust the brand, but as soon as I get to try it i will and then i will follow with my thoughts.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Hi Debbie it is nice to meet you, I don't believe we have met before. I look forward to your thoughts on this batting, it does look nice, i may just have to order some.

Not Ranked
34 Posts
Points 575

I have been a reader of the site more than a writer, but once in a while it is fun to chime in.  I actually teach sewing and quilting lessons, so trying new things helps me to answer questions for my students as well as for friends who ask.  I'd like to say I get to quilt for fun, but mainly I make samples for my classes, but even then they have to be quilted.  I'll keep you posted about this new batting. 

Debbie

Not Ranked
3 Posts
Points 75

I use Quilter's Dream Puff all the time.  I love it.  I actually bougt a second roll becuase I love it so much.  I like that it is not "flat" like cotton or 80/20, but it is not "poofy" like the cheap poly batting that I used to buy.  This is very soft and very even and lies flat. 

I can't get a picture to download, but I'd be happy to email you a picture, or I'll even send you a sample of some that I have cut off the bottom of a quilt if you'd like. 

Not Ranked
33 Posts
Points 805
jrcgj replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 4:50 PM

I will be happy to hear what you have to say. How long have you been quilting? 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Hi pgtrans, it is nice to meet you.

pgtrans:
I can't get a picture to download,

If your picture won't download it is probably too big. If you are using windows, try right clicking on the picture and you should have an option to resize, the options I get when I click on resize I then choose large and they download fine. BTW, it will save a copy of the picture in the smaller size. Hope this helps.

Not Ranked
33 Posts
Points 805
jrcgj replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 7:03 PM

you can @atlaI can't wait to see. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

jrcgj, what ever you post here can be seen by anyone, they do not have to belong to QCA, so if you don't want your email public to everyone I would send it by PM to whomever you want thus keeping it somewhat more private. :)

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use