Top 10 Posters

Dreamweaver quilting machine

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
54 Posts
Points 560
katylovitt posted on Tue, Nov 27 2012 8:28 AM

Has anyone tried Brother's new Dreamweaver yet? I am looking to upgrade in order to get more throat space and can get one at a pretty good price with my trade-in. Thanks,  Katy Lovitt

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Hi Kathy it is nice to meet you.

I have not seen this machine, but I do own a brother 1500 and it is a great machine. Have you tried it out yet? Getting a new machine is always so much fun...

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,571 Posts
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:10 PM

I have tried this machine and its a dream... good luck to you and Im very jealous.   :-)

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
54 Posts
Points 560

Thanks, I think I will take the plunge in a couple of weeks. I have sewn a little on my local dealer's machine and am really liking the way it works. Don't know yet about the laser but wouldn't it be great to sew a perfectly straight seam?

Katy

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

katylovitt:
Thanks, I think I will take the plunge in a couple of weeks.

How exciting Katy. I hope you will post pictures of your new baby when you bring it home.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,270 Posts
Points 35,195

Katy,  I am a big brother fan and in fact have 3 of them right now.    A Quattro 6000 that does it all.   A  smaller quilting machine that is my "carry around"  and an old manual that I have had for 30 years.   I love them all and have not had the first moment of trouble with any of them.   In my opinion, you can't go wrong with a brother.  The cost is reasonable as well. 

Granny M

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

I just went and looked at this machine, online, and it looks like it will do everything but cook supper. You will love the 11" throat space, I don't think you can ever have too much space...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use