Top 10 Posters

Sad news from Barbara

Page 10 of 14 (204 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 203 Replies | 42 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 30

PLEASE EVERYONE, MY PC WAS HACKED.   i HAVE NOT LOST MY MOTHER AND i AM NOT IN ANY TROUBLE. sORRY THAT WE HAVE HACKERS THAT CAUSE US A LOT OF TROUBLE.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 10:19 PM

Barbara C. Lange - just clarifying that this discussion thread concerns another Barbara in our group.  There's been no hacking here.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 19,360

Candis:

Hi to Barbara's Quilting sisters,  so far we have 30 people signed up to do a block, if anyone is interested , just PM me.  I will get right back to you with my address..  I think I am calling this. BARBARA'S BIG HUG!        It will be something!   Thanks to everyone!

Hi Candis,

I would like to also add a block to Barbara's quilt. I have not met her yet, but I would like to soon.. I will PM you so that you can send me your address to send it. I probably will not be able to send one until the end of next week.

Thea, I am so so sorry to hear about Barbara's trip home. Things are always so stressful when tragic things happen in families. Please tell Barbara when you talk to her that my prayers and thoughts are with her. Thank you so much for keeping us all posted.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 8:21 AM

To all my Family,  I love you all .I'm home safe and sound ,I have just finished reading all of your messages and again it is so wonderful to have the support of all of you .

It was a difficult trip home as Thea as told all of you . It was not what I expected at all. I was accused of being neglectful  of my mother and was no help to her in the past few years and I left the clan by moving out of state.I will not go into everything that was said ,but was told pretty much ,that I was not wanted there. I was at the home of my mother for 2 hours only. On my trip home I said my good byes to my mother and let her know this was not how it should have ended. I am just so happy that I had talked with my mother last Friday evening for some time and I did get to tell her I loved her.

the passing of a loved one is hard under any circumstance but when it is a violent passing ,it makes it even harder for the loved ones left behind. I know someday they will come to realize this and will be remorseful of their actions .

I just want you all to know I'm at peace with my decision to return home and I'm doing well .

Love to all of you

Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 95
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,375
Points 48,770
Ginny replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 10:09 AM

Bless you , Barbara    Love to you.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Barbara:
I just want you all to know I'm at peace with my decision to return home and I'm doing well .

So happy you are home safe-and-sound Barbara. It is so sad that family are the ones that seem to hurt us the most. (((HUGS)))

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 10:43 AM

Spud you are so right in what you said.  Weird thing about it is sometimes they don't even realize how hurtful what their saying is .  I'm remembering when my brother said my quilting was a waste of time!

Barbara remember what the bible says.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 10:52 AM

We love you Barbara, and are greatly relieved you are home safe and sound.  Spud said it so well: our families seem to hurt us the most.  And, I am so thankful that you had that last conversation with your mother and the opportunity to tell her you loved her.  Keep that close to your heart always!

Winthrop, WA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,162
Points 15,470
Susan replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 10:52 AM

Barbara, So glad to hear you are safely home and in good spirits, as well as you can be, under the circumstances. You are a real trouper!!!  HUGS, Susan

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 10:53 AM

Candis, sent you another pm...

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,117
Points 411,044
gini replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 11:27 AM

barbara, i'm happy you are home safe and sound.   HUGS

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,034
Points 108,660
chocake2 replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 1:55 PM

gini:

barbara, i'm happy you are home safe and sound.   HUGS

Ditto that!

More hugs comeing your way, Barbara.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 1:58 PM

Barbara glad to hear you made it home safely.  Remember the good times with your mother.  What goes round comes round.  Life is too short to worry about the past couple of days.  Things will work out eventually.  Take care.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 2:29 PM

Thank You all for your support and prayers. My  son and I are both doing well ,and we know my mother loved us no matter how far away we are. I Miss her already but I know she knows she is very much loved.  My step father Frank was killed on the very same road less then a mile form home  in 1999, Frank was of hispanic descent  and loved to Dance  I know this is what they are doing now .My mother also loved to dance and went to all the senior citizen dances she could get to  just to dance. I went with her once to a couple of these and she didn't care who she danced with .she was always dancing .. I know she is happy and with the man she always loved.   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,375
Points 48,770
Ginny replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 3:22 PM

Barbara,  It is good that you had just talked to your Mom and let her know you loved her.  Not everyone gets that chance.  You have a beautiful picture of what she and your step-father are doing now, and you know she is happy.    Be happy.     Ginny

Page 10 of 14 (204 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use