Top 10 Posters

Sad news from Barbara

Page 5 of 14 (204 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 203 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,355

So very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

Denise Smart

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,367
Points 37,265
Linda replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 8:22 PM

My dear Barbara - What a tragedy! I'm asking God to wrap you and your family in His comforting arms. I also ask God to be with the driver of the car because he has committed a horrible sin and needs to be brought to justice. I'm having a difficult time writing at the moment because this is bringing back memories of my own near death. But I want you to know God is with you, turn to Him first. Barbara, we love you here at QCA and we are praying for you and your family. May God bless you and keep you, may He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace. Amen. HUGS>

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 8:38 PM

Oh Barbara,

My heart went up into my throat and I couldn't stop the tears.  I am so very very sorry for the senseless way that your mom has left all of her family and joined the others in our Lord's presence.  Dave and my prayers are with you and your family.  You are such a dear, sweet, generous person. Always quick with a word of praise or a witty come back.  We all love you here at QCA.  I don't think I know a kinder person - always willing to share or help.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.  Please be careful as you drive that long road home.  Take frequent breaks.  I know how far TN is from PA.  And as Thea said, now is the time to take care of you.  I am so, so sad that you have to go through this now.  Keep sweet dear friend.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 680
Tina replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 8:58 PM

Oh Barbara, my condolences to you and your family.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care driving home.

XOXO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:08 PM

Oh Barbara, I'm so so sorry  for you. What a shock!   You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Take all the time you need. You know we are here for you.  Here is a BIG HUG for you.  If there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:19 PM

We love you too, Barbara.  Take care and stop every now and then to rest.  Safe trip and know we are all there with you.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:21 PM

Barbara,

so very sorry to hear about your tragic loss.  I just now was able to get back on line and read your post. Made me very sad. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need a pace to get away, my home is open to you. Sunny Southern California might be a good place to give your mind, body and soul a break. 

Take care of yourself and please be safe. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,209
Points 16,230
Susan replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:21 PM

Barbara, I just got on QCA since yesterday and am trying to process this horrible tragedy that you are having to go through. You and your family will be in my prayers for strength to get through these trying days ahead. And for safe travels. How is your son handling this? You are such a special lady to me and a lot of us and I wish I could give you a HUG as Im sure you could use one. Just remember the one who loves you more than anyone , Your Heavenly Father, will carry you through this every step of the way. Keep us posted if you can!   Love Ya Dear Lady      Susan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Oh Barbara, my heart is breaking for you. I lost my mother almost 30 years ago and it is still like yesterday. I wish I had some comforting words for you but just know that my prayers thought are with you through the next few weeks. I know you're strong but if you need anything, just ask. Everyone is right,please, please take care of yourself. Take care as you travel home. I will be thinking about you and praying hard for you.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 238
Points 4,295
Christine replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 11:27 PM

Barbara, my tears won't stop, I'm so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. I'm new here, and we haven't talked before, but know I'm praying for you!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:20 AM

Thank you all for you kind and supportive words.I am leaving here in just a few minutes to head back to Indiana, Take care everyone . Love you all  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,543
Points 51,255
Ginny replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 7:22 AM

Safe trip,Barbara.  You are in our hearts and on our minds.    Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,550
Debbie-do replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 7:44 AM

Barb, please accept  my sincere condolences and sympathy.  My prayer for you is for the Lord to hold you closely and provide you with peace and traveling mercies.

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 9:32 AM

Barbara, travel prayers up. Everyone in our Church is praying for you and your family.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 9:36 AM

Barbara:

Thank you all for you kind and supportive words.I am leaving here in just a few minutes to head back to Indiana, Take care everyone . Love you all  Barbara

Be safe my friend and take my love with you.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Page 5 of 14 (204 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use