My beloved Annabelle

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, words, and hugs. I think I am past the weeping and to the teary eyes when thinking of her. I've had many pets but Annabelle was so special. She really got me through a rough time, laying next to me during my illness when I was in bed most of the time. She was my little angel. I do picture her at Rainbow Bridge, running and playing with the other pets I've lost and waiting for me to come so we can all cross over together. It truly gets me through these days. (For anyone who wishes to tell me that animals don't have souls and don't go to heaven, please save your words. Annabelle was an angel and I believe she will be waiting for me.)

I am working on knitting rugs and blankets to take to her vet, who was truly amazing and compassionate on Friday, as well as the local shelter. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,212
Points 24,505
Elizabeth replied on Sun, Nov 25 2012 10:51 AM

I am so sorry for you loss of Annabelle.  Losing a pet, especially a comfort pet is one of the hardest things.  You grieve and cry but in the midst of that celebrate fher wonderful life.

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,516
Points 25,360
Debbie replied on Sun, Nov 25 2012 5:51 PM

Mary, if dogs and cats aren't in heaven then God has made a mistake and He doesn't make mistakes.  I believe Winnie, Tigger and Lil Bit will be waiting for me.  See you when we all get there!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,812
Points 43,714
Eileen replied on Sun, Nov 25 2012 9:52 PM

Mary, I am sorry to hear about Annabelle.  Our pets are part of our families & it's so hard to know they have shorter lives than us. I'm sure you enriched her life as much as she did yours. Hugs to you all.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,214
Points 111,985
Linny t replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 5:07 PM

Mary, it's so sad about your Annabelle.  Our fur babies are like our best friends and children rolled into one, aren't they?  You did the right thing, but it doesn't make it any easier.  You'll always love her and remember her.  I believe our pets go to heaven, too, so I think you'll see her again and that'll be forever.  God bless your heart.

Linny T

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use