Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 26 Replies | 7 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog Posted: Fri, Nov 23 2012 1:39 AM

Been buying my blades locally.  This couple just started listing on larger sites. 

Best blades I have ever used.  I use 1 instead of 5 of the very popular brands.  You all know the brands I mean, we have all used them.

Check out eBay and look under 10 Cryogenically hardened at 320 degrees 45 mm blades.  Free shipping and guaranteed for first time buyers.  Can't go wrong.  These are by far the BEST I have used.  

I am so excited this couple decided to share these beyond locally.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,860
Sukochi replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 8:24 AM

I have always bought mine a Walmart. 5 blades for $17.00. They are really great and so much less expensive then the one blade pag. I see at the LQS.  I can't think of the brand right now though..

Belfrybat, how much do these blades cost? Are they sold in a multipack or just single pack?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,860
Sukochi replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 8:26 AM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Belfrybat, how much do these blades cost? Are they sold in a multipack or just single pack

Oh, treefrog, I am so sorry. I thought you were someone else. Didn't look closly enough.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 2,280
Sherry replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 8:47 AM

Is there any place else to get them besides ebay? Can't figure that site out no matter how I try?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 10:05 AM

Treefrog. Welcome.  I see you joined in July.   And these are your first and only posts so far.  Thanks for the tip, but I have to admit to being a bit suspicious.  Often when a person's first post is to sell something, that's their only intent. 

Tell us something about you, what kind of quilts do you like, where are you from, etc. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:02 AM

Oh my goodness sorry for all of the extra posts, learning how to navigate the site and my iPad auto corrects everything so please be patient with me.  

They come in a pack of 10 for 29 dollars with free shipping and they are guarantee you will be happy with them.  I am hoping they will have their direct site (cryoblades(dot)com) instead of eBay in the future but they currently have only their contact info any nothing else.  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235

Repeated post, can this be deleted?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:06 AM

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:09 AM

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:27 AM

I checked them out.  They do look worth trying out.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:44 AM

I hope this doesn't get sent twice! Still trying to work out the navigating of things here.  

I am relatively new to quilting, have always crocheted.  My first attempt at quilting was 38 years ago to make a baby blanket for my son.  Before rotary cutters, sorry to say it was also my last attempt. Although I loved sewing simple things all these years.  My son has kept encouraging me to try to quilt.  Never listened.  Well one day in our talks he mentioned a friend who quilted and mentioned a rotary cutter.  Well need I say more? Where the heck had I been?  I am now on my 3rd quilt (tried to navigate putting a picture in-will have to keep trying to figure that out). I am now quilting daily, my granddaughters and I have created a sewing room and they are working on their first quilt.  Kept it fun for them-butterflies for one and a crazy quilt for the other-they love it!  

Been married for 40 years to a man that I don't have to hide my stash from.  He is very happy I have found a hobby I truly enjoy and have such a passion for.  

I am hopeful to continue to learn to navigate this site and put some pictures in.  (Probably need my grand kids to show ME how to do that-ha ha)

I have learned to quilt by trial and error, no classes, but a great deal of help from this site, books and utube.  I am looking forward to being a member here for a long time and sharing many quilts along with learning many things from the rest of you.  Probably won't be a fair exchange-have a feeling I will be learning more from this site than I will ever be able to give back.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:59 AM

Hi Anna,

I like Treefrog.  We have several around our house, and when they croak, it always gives me a feeling that all is right with the world.  They kind of semi-freese/hybernate in the winter.  But when it starts to melt, even if we have a couple feet of snow left, they start announcing themselves again.

I have learned so much on this site.  Everyone is so helpful.  So often, even what I thought I knew, someone else had an easier, better way of doing it.  We all learn from each other.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 12:27 PM

hi anna, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use