Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 9:26 PM

Well for us old folks Thankgiving 2012 has come to a close.

I can certainly put the D before BIL and the D before SIL. They are the best hosts and make you feel so welomce into their home. Thier DSIL and his patents were there. His Mom and Dad are so much fun, too. And Their DD and DSIL were there also. That little guy who spent 4 monthsin Eggleston Hospital for Children was also there. I thought I would cry when his Mama brought him in. Shay, his Nonnie, said that he was a million doller baby. No kidding. They are in hock to their necks. That baby went into surgery right after birth. He will have to see a Cardiologist for the rest of his life but the prognosis is great. He is 9 Mos. now and such an active baby. Our great nephew, 14, months old, was there also, what a precious little boy. In to everything all the time. Our meal was outstanding. I ate four bites from my little bowl. My DSIL sat next to me and said "This is Thanksgiving, this is so sad.".

So, no problems going over the mountain, on the way home. In the bed, totally worn out, but so happy. It is wonderful to have family, and extended family. Just wish our DS could have been here, also. We miss him and DDIL so much.

I had the best Thanksgiving of my life. God bless us everyone.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 9:39 PM

From our home to yours we hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Deb 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 9:43 PM

Sukochi,  I am so happy for you that your thanksgiving turned out so well.   You certainly had trepidations before you went to your DBIL & DSIL's home for dinner,  It turned out well.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 9:51 PM

Our family had a wonderful Thankgiving today.  I had something to eat that I never had before---venison ham--- that's right venison ham.   It was delicious, tasted just like a good old country ham.  I could not believe it.  Of course, we had all the traditional foods also.   A most delightful pumpkin pie that was made with pumpkin and apple butter, very yummy.   Ohhhhh-hh-h  I ate too, too much and usually I don't do that.  Oh my   now I trundle off to bed,    Ginny

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use