Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,713
Points 248,447
Thea Posted: Wed, Nov 21 2012 10:14 PM

I bought a new magazine this weekend called Quilty... just started looking at it and saw this advertisement for Craftsy classes - until Dec 31,2012 they are all 19.99...

the URL you need to get the sale price is www.craftsy.com/quiltyholiday

So if you were looking to take a class and wanted to get it on sale - now is your chance.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Wed, Nov 21 2012 10:25 PM

I sign up for Quilting with templates class by Kim Brunner.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Wed, Nov 21 2012 11:38 PM

Thanks Thea. Just got another class,myself.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,713
Points 248,447
Thea replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 11:57 AM

I told you Barbara that a sale for 19.99 would be coming up - i signed up for the Leah Day one and another one... now to sit here and watch them...teehee

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 12:12 PM

Yeah Thea I know the feeling. been busy since I got up this morning .  Turkey Breatis cooking with stuffing ,needs aobut another hour .all the rest is ready to go into oven when that is done. /so hope to be eating around 2:30 .. I'm so hungry  LOL   Poor Angel keeps going to the kitchen and sniffing  around the oven.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195
Granny M replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:12 PM

Jeanine:

I sign up for Quilting with templates class by Kim Brunner.

So did I Jeanine- I saw her on QNN and was actually able to learn the Star Moif  from that video, determined then I would take a class from her if I found one.  I am looking forward to it.    Course this is why I never am round, between the quilt studio and the classes and BOM's, I am thinking of giving up an hour or two of sleep just to keep up

Granny M

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 45
Points 870

They do have some really well made classes that are easy to follow I'm in the Jelly Roll class always wanted to make a quilt out of them so this is my first go at them. The instructor is really quick to write back if you have questions I signed up a few months back at the $19.99 special it's well worth it. I might try some of the others next year.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 8:56 AM

Sheila, I was wondering if this class was worth it.  Does she have more than "Jelly Roll Race" which I have instructions for?  How deep does she go into jelly rolls?

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985

As I was wandering through some of the blogs I follow I found a notice from Laura Nownes, on the SeeHowWeSew blog.  She announced today that she will be leading the 2013 Craftsy BOM class, beginning in January.  And it will be at that cost we all love so much...Free!

DH said he just might splurge and get this class for me for Christmas!  Gotta love that generous guy...

Max

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 7:11 PM

Thanks Max for letting me know.  I was just wondering if there would be one.  I loved the experience I got this year.  I learned so much and gained confidence.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 4:11 AM

Thanks Max for the info, I may try to do this one. just didn't have the time for the last one.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

MaxNTopeka:

As I was wandering through some of the blogs I follow I found a notice from Laura Nownes, on the SeeHowWeSew blog.  She announced today that she will be leading the 2013 Craftsy BOM class, beginning in January.  And it will be at that cost we all love so much...Free!

DH said he just might splurge and get this class for me for Christmas!  Gotta love that generous guy...

Max

Oh thanks Max, I love FREE lol! Best price every and so looking forward to it. I'll mark my calendar.

Merry Christmas everyone!

xoxoxo,

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,713
Points 248,447
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 6:47 AM

I am almost done with my BOM from last year and I truly did enjoy it and looked forward to the class each month so I think I will do this one again.  I have another group of fabrics that I bought years ago that I'll use for this.  Using up the stash on BOMs...teehee

replied on Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:09 AM

Marie:

Sheila, I was wondering if this class was worth it.  Does she have more than "Jelly Roll Race" which I have instructions for?  How deep does she go into jelly rolls?

Hi Marie, I also signed up or the jelly roll one. There are some good patterns. No jelly roll race. This actually has great patterns, she is a good instructor..  Last year I took strip paper piecing, that is a great coarse!   So well taught also!   

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,560
Points 47,935

I'm glad to hear that Craftsy will be doing another FREE BOM class. I enjoyed the one this year and am looking forward to another one. I think I might buy a fat quarter bundle this time rather than go scrappy. I assume a FQ bundle would work this time around.

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use