lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 373
Points 4,980
Annette replied on Wed, Nov 21 2012 10:42 PM

Reading all the above, I could pretty much repeat the same.  

I am thankful for my faith and my church.   I thank God for my husband, my four sons and for my two new DILs.   I'm thankful that God has kept my two military sons safe and at home.   I'm thankful for my two dogs and for their company, their love, and the laughs they give me.   I'm thankful for my friends here and online.   I'm thankful for my job and it being one I enjoy.   I'm thankful for my health and my ability to do the things I enjoy.   I'm thankful for seeing the sun today and the stars tonight and the belief that I'll see the sky again tomorrow.   I'm thankful for the music that I can play and sing and hear.   I'm thankful for having a day to reflect and remember what I should be grateful for.

Here is hoping you all have a great day tomorrow - Happy Thanksgiving.

Annette

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,838
Points 352,722
Kris replied on Wed, Nov 21 2012 11:53 PM

I'm thankful for life, love (all that these things entail) and people with whom I share both.

My QCA friends are very special to me and I'm grateful that I signed up years ago even though it was $75 (and no chatting). LOL

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, whether or not you celebrate. I'm off tomorrow (chinese food and football) but will be on call Friday through Monday morning.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Nov 21 2012 11:58 PM

Kris ,Yeah ,turkey dinner and football ,that's were I'll be as well ,if I can stay awake that is ..LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,838
Points 352,722
Kris replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 1:06 AM

LOL Barbara. No turkey for me. Most likely it will be ginger lobster.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 6:25 AM

Kris ,that sounds really good. I know yo will enjoy. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,378
Points 48,830
Ginny replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 6:37 AM

I just want to wish everyone a very HAPPY and BLESSED THANKSGIVING.   I am leaving soon to go help my daughter with the dinner preparations.   My other daughter that is in Oregon left 2 days ago to go to Wyoming for Thanksgiving.   My sons will be coming also bringing their contributions to the dinner. 2 Of my DGD, will be there withe the DGG kids.  Oh, also my ex will be there, he is living with my youngest son.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:10 AM

Ginny you to have fun with the family.Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:16 AM

I'm thankful that I know Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I'm thankful for my faith in Him or I would not be on this side of the grass! I have praised His Name every morning for the past 5 years. I  am thankful that I stumbled onto QCA and the friendships that I have made...you have helped me to start living again. For that I am very thankful. I am thankful for my little Indy who has brought so much joy and laughter into my life. While I was hosting the Amish quilt retreat, he was at boot camp and earned his therapy and service dog badges. I am so thankful for how excited he gets when I get his backpack out. He loves to go to work! I'm am thankful for my caregiver Barb who has been with me since the day of my accident and was there when I came out of the coma. I'm thankful for friends who have not deserted me. I'm thankful to be back in Ohio, living in my dream home and to have wonderful neighbors who invited me to dinner today so I won't be alone. The greatest treasure God gives us is that of friendship. I have truly been blessed here at QCA. Thank you. Hugs. Linda

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,305
Points 21,710
Debbie replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 8:34 AM

Elaine - you said it very simplistically and yet covered it all! 

I, too, am thankful for God in my life, family and friends, a job in today's economy and all the many blessings I have been fortunate to receive.  May God be with each and every one of you this day and throughout the remainder of the year. 

I'm thankful I found QCA, it's better than FB. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 3 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use