Alphabet Patterns for Applique

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
9 Posts
Points 145
lhharris72 posted on Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:57 PM

I am loking for fun alphabet patterns to use for applique on a quilt.  I have selected a few fonts from Word that could work but wondered if anyone had any other suggestions.

Thanks for any ideas you may pass along!

Linda

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Hi Linda it is nice to meet you. I used the fonts on my computer and enlarged them to the size I needed.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,246 Posts
Points 239,852
Thea replied on Tue, Nov 13 2012 2:12 PM

Oh I wish you lived near me - I have some patterns that are hidden down in one of my boxes - I am getting ready to get them out - great patterns with great alphabets... you can use coloring books for patterns too... I am sorry but I can not dig the patterns and books i have out today - if you haven't found something soon - I'll be able to have a better answer for you -say Friday - I go to my doctor tomorrow and if he tells me all is okay with my heart then I'll dig them out... I know approx where they are but do not think today is the day I should...

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
9 Posts
Points 145

OH, my goodness!!!  Not to worry!!  Just take care of yourself.  Good tip on the coloring books.  I'll give that a try too. 

Hope all goes well at the doctor.

L

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,356 Posts
Points 31,985

Here is a link to some coloring book pages of alphabets.  Different styles to choose from, also.

http://www.first-school.ws/theme/alphabetp1.htm

hope these help!

Max

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use