Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 405
Candi Gordon Posted: Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:16 PM

I am looking for a paper pieced finished 8" star pattern (8 point star).  Can anyone direct me in the right direction to find such a pattern?  Like I said I am not new here but I rarely post but sure do love reading all the wonderful tips and pictures of everyone's quilts and their stories.

I am making two Quilts of Valor and they will have the 8" star blocks in them.  I will need a lot of stars!!!!!  Thank you in advance for all you help.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Candi nice to meet you. You might try asking over in the Paper Pieced group. Thank you for making the quilts of valor, a wonderful way to give to those who have served. Here is the link to the group:    Paper Pieced

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

BTW, if you have not joined one of the groups before, to the left there is a box that will say something like you are currently not a member of this group...just click on the join group and then you can go to discussions and ask your question. Good luck.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use