Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Ginny:
I went ahead and bought a package of 10 from LS Sharp for $33.00. 

Ginny, do you have an address for LS Sharp, I tried to Google but it came up electrical or something like that. Thanks!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,675
Ginny replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 6:54 AM

Spudgrandma,  I would be delighted to give you the address.  I think the reason you couldn't find it is because it should have read   lpsharp.com      Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Thank you Ginny, I'm going to check it out. With the lack of strength and feeling in my hands, I change my blade more often and it makes it easier for me. Thanks again!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 235
Treefrog replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 2:30 AM

The best blades I have ever used are without a doubt these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130794381627

They were being sold locally at a quilting shop so I gave them a try and WOW did they make a difference.  I think they started doing them to help out a friend with a local clothing business but now they sell online which is easier for me since I don't have to drive 45 minutes to get them.

They have easily lasted 4-5x longer than Olfa or any other brand I have ever tried.  I believe they're also working on moving all of their sales from that auction site to cryoblades.com so you may be able to contact them from there if you don't use ebay or want to save the seller those fees.

I have given up on my sharpener, running the blades through foil and all of that non-sense, I'd rather buy good blades and spend the time I'm saving sewing or with my grandkids.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Thank you Treefrog for the link - it is always good to have options.  

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use