Top 10 Posters

Why is this site so ridiculously SLOW???

Page 2 of 4 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 46 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,807
Points 248,334
Barbara replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 10:06 PM

Thanks Gini , I'm going to send messages this evening. to these people  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

gini:

i don't think mady,karla, or anyone here in admin have any teeth.  we need to contact folks further up the food chain.

Thanks gini, maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll try to send something. I have to be in the mood and tomorrow I have to go to town and get my port flushed.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 12:43 AM

Spud

Even though I like Mandy....never spoke with Karla.   I really miss Peg and Liz.   They also answered our questions and always had answers even when the answers weren't real popular for the problems we were having.   I really miss that interaction with admin.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,807
Points 248,334
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:24 AM

Nana, I spoke with Karla while in Iowa, ,she told me they are as frustrated as we are. They have been on the phone to the tech people almost daily and that their hands are now tied, They have to report the problems just as well do .I feel bad for Mandy and the girls as they really have done all they can .  Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,807
Points 248,334
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:27 AM

I did send a message last evening to L.Riggs at the home company expressing my concern over how badly the site is working .I really agree with Gini  that we just need to start messaging the home company until they are sick of hearing form us or they fix the problems .  I to recommend members do this .  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:17 AM

gini:

this was reffered  to a phillip and below is his response to karla and sent to me as a fyi.

Karla,

Thanks for sending; we rebooted the servers last night at around 10:20 Central. I'm happy to report that this outage was us ;)

Gini, the above makes me so angry!  Flippant is the word that comes to mind.

Thank you for your research.  Maybe we need to boycott for a few days.  Let me say that this is not like me saying this but enough is enough!  Maybe we need to collectively request a refund on the rest of our memberships for the year.  Whatever is going on, the powers that be seem to throw us a bone now and then to pacify us, maybe it's time to hit them where it hurts, their wallets.  Again, I can't believe I'm even saying this, I'm a peacemaker not a troublemaker.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,807
Points 248,334
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:32 AM

Marie, I can understand your frustration, but I don't want to leave this  site or boycott it .I think we just need to bombard the home company with messages until they fix this . WE tie up their computers with enough  messages and hopefully they will get tired of hearing form us and do something.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675

I don't have any problems at all.  I do use a Mac so maybe that is why.  Everything fast here.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:44 AM

Barbara:
bombard the home company with messages until they fix this .

Barbara, I agree we should do this as a first step but it just may come to boycotting and requesting refunds.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:45 AM

PD I have a Mac as well and there are still problems.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Nana:
Even though I like Mandy....never spoke with Karla.

Me too Nana, they seemed like part of the family but I don't get that from the current Admins or the current company structure - like I said it is sad and I sure hope it gets straitened out.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,807
Points 248,334
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 10:01 AM

Nana,and Spud, I have met all of the gals ,Mandy ,Karla and  Tiffiany and they are sweethearts,  I spent alot of time talking with Karla about our site issues, She explained they also have the same problems and that they are really trying hard to get these fixed. Y'all would really like these gals . They are very commited to this site . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:09 AM

Barbara

I didn't mean to imply that Mandy, Karla , and Tiffany aren't nice sweet ladies because anytime that I have spoken with anyone they were really sweet.  I only meant that with Peg and Liz they interacted with the "group" more and let us know as much as they could about what was going on.  It just seems like the powers that be aren't as interested in keeping us informed.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Nana:

Barbara

I didn't mean to imply that Mandy, Karla , and Tiffany aren't nice sweet ladies because anytime that I have spoken with anyone they were really sweet.  I only meant that with Peg and Liz they interacted with the "group" more and let us know as much as they could about what was going on.  It just seems like the powers that be aren't as interested in keeping us informed.

What she said!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,807
Points 248,334
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:15 AM

Okay Nana I understand what you said. guess it just the difference in personalities. I know when I was there they were both really busy with meetings and all . They keep pretty busy . .and yeah I really liked Liz wish she were closer ,but she is to you ..LOL   

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 4 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use