Top 10 Posters

Why is this site so ridiculously SLOW???

Page 1 of 4 (47 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 46 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy Posted: Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:30 PM

Why does it take forever for pages to load?  Admin or tech dept, please FIX this site for once and for all!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I don't know Nancy, but it sure is annoying and frustrating.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 731
Points 18,320

It was working OK for a few days then I complemented the "powers-that-be" for fixing it and it went south again really fast.  Last time I give the admins a compliment!  I'm not a paid member, but if I were, I'd be screaming loud and long to admins, advertisers and anyone else who might be of influence.

Brigit-Carol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,842
Points 123,705

Belfrybat, I'm also having problems getting on. I click on my QCA link and then walk away and do something else while it's loading. This is a wonderful site but it's inexcusable the way they treat us. All we ever get is a pat on the head and "We're working on it". I could be more accepting if they would only let us know why this is happening and what they are doing to fix it. If it's not fixable and we have to live with it then, for pity sakes, TELL US. If I'm informed of the why of something I'm much more apt to be understanding and patient. I HATE to be ignored.

ADMIN, is ANYONE listening? Does ANYONE care? Yoo Hoo, are you out there?????

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:33 PM

Karla Wesselmann <karla@newtrackmedia.com>

let's try sending Ms. Wesselmann some e-mails.  i have had some correspondence with her by e-mail.   the site won't let me post it here.   i tried to put it here in it's entirety.   new trak media owns  QCA an it is under Ms. Wesselmann's umbrella.   i have some names higher up we can e-mail, too.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:36 PM

heather, are you aware of how much trouble the site is having, how often it is down and how often we get error messages.  all this with very little  information or support from admin.   i can' t tell you how many former members have either quit the site altogether  or stopped being paid members.  everyone, including me,  is pretty fed up with how poorly the site is functioning these days.   i thought i would give you all one more year to get your act together, before i stopped paying.  

heather forwarded this to karla, karla's response below,

Hi Virginia, thank you for insightful information from you and others.  We have been working on increasing our server and other options to help the situation.  I have sent your email to our upper management, and your comments certainly will help.

Thank you,

Karla Wesselmann

this was reffered  to a phillip and below is his response to karla and sent to me as a fyi.

Karla,

Thanks for sending; we rebooted the servers last night at around 10:20 Central. I'm happy to report that this outage was us ;)

the dates on these are late october and early november

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:37 PM

i think we need to start bugging some of the upper management to get on top of this problem.    so start flooding karla and heather's e-mails with specific issues, frequency and frustrations.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:43 PM

lriggs@newtrackmedia.com

laura riggs is in corporate headquarters in cincinnati.  e-mail her, too

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:47 PM

Tina Battock (Vice President and Group Publishing Director, Creative Crafts Group)

14850 Pony Ex Road # 200
Riverton, UT 84065
Phone: (303) 215-5600

Kristi Loeffelholz (Publisher, Crafts)

Kristi@qnntv.com

Stephen J. Kent (President & CEO)

Corporate Headquarters

66A Dukesway
Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland TS17 9LT

Office Administration
New Track Media LLC
Suite 1110, PNC Center
201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Tel: (513) 421-6500
Fax: (513) 421-1244
lriggs@newtrackmedia.com

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:50 PM

i couldn't find e-mails for the three just above, i'm still hunting.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:53 PM

boston ventures is the parent company to new track media here is their contact number

Media Relations: chris@tofallipr.com or (914) 834-4334

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 7:56 PM
General Inquiries: info@bvlp.com
Investor Relations: mcarter@bvlp.com
two other names at boston ventures

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 8:27 PM

I sent one email tonight.     will try to send more over the next few days.   Thanks for the research Gini

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Thanks gini.. I have sent at least 3 pms concerning my sign in problem(I cannot sign in on anything but my home computer) to admin and Karla. I got one response from  Admin i.e. QCA Mandy and she said she forward my problem to QCA Karla and I have yet to hear from her. I even tried to friend her so I could send her a message and did not get a response from that effort either.  When I first joined you could get a response from someone, generally, within hours and they took care of the problem. So sad because I really like this site and love all of you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 8:41 PM

i don't think mady,karla, or anyone here in admin have any teeth.  we need to contact folks further up the food chain.

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 4 (47 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use