Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 14,595
Dawn Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2012 3:08 PM

If you buy 13 yards of fabric, and they have to be at least 1 yard.  Then you get 13 free!  I am hoping I can convince hubby it is well worth it!  I just love going there, but the cost, oh the cost of the fabric!  I did buy a couple yards, won't say how much that was, but I just couldn't leave w/o some, they were REALLY calling my name!!  I want to do a bargello, and I will need pretty much every color of the rainbow to do it, so this sale would really help me get what I need.  The ladies at the quilt shop said that some are buying upwards of 4x13 yards!  Yikes!!!  I don't have that much cash laying around!  WOW!!  Anyway, happy quilting!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,334
Points 241,792
Thea replied on Tue, Nov 6 2012 3:14 PM

What a sale Dawn.  I loved the sale recently that was buy 7 get 7 free and took advantage of some new fabrics for kids quilts.  13 yards - yep I could do that - the quilt credit card just got paid off...teehee... I am truthfully glad my quilt shops close by do not do these sales... for the last week I have been just deleting all the quilt shop emails without looking at them... proud of myself...teehee

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use