Happy Halloween

Page 3 of 3 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 38 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 10:19 AM

I finally got around to editing the Halloween pics for public consumption. I figure you all already know what Sprout looks like, but opted to keep Jr under cover. Anyway, here's my little Snoopy and The Red Baron, complete with sound track :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxzg_iM-T4E

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 10:43 AM

Jr. belong to Michale Jackson? Where is his mask? Just kidding. You are totally right in keeping his image under wraps. In this day and time, You just never know.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 11:17 AM

I know Some of  you are rolling your eyes and thinking "Geez CC, It's only us here and we wanna see that smiling face" but have you ever stopped to think how much we share here?  How many members does QCA have? How many do you know? And How many are "lurkers" that just read the posts and don't comment on them? Those people know all kinds of things about you, and you don't even know they are there!!  ...Kinda creepy when you really think about it, Huh? I've encountered some real unpleasant  folks in other forums. They could easily be here, too. So , yeah...I am cautious. Especially when my kids are invloved.

Besides you just wanted to see the costumes anyway...right? :D

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 3:08 PM

CC you just keep on protecting those precious children of yours!  Sprout is adorable in his HC.  Love the RB's plane.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985

CC.

You are 100% correct! So much better to be too cautious than have a bunch of regrets.

Love the Red Baron and Snoopy. They are priceless!  And thanks for the song, too!

Max

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,555
Points 246,027
Thea replied on Wed, Nov 7 2012 3:49 PM

CC - that does scare me too - I have been through the identity stolen stuff and do not want to go through that again.. it happened to me before it was the popular thing to do and because of me some things changed at the SS office... before you could go in and fill out a form and get a copy of your SS card right on the spot... now you have to have documentation... I actually have a 2nd SS # as my 1st is flagged and the person if they ever try to use it will be put in a federal jail... the head of the SS bureau in Jacksonville FL was a dog person and showed dogs with my Mom and he changed my SS # and changed the policy of how they issued replacement cards... another thing that got changed at the military bases was our having to put our SS # on our checks - that practice got stopped too after I refused to allow that # to be placed on my checks and went all the way to the JAG officer about it... 

I am not a person to be fooled with...teehee... well I didn't use to be - now I think I am more of a softie...

We do give lots of information here and I am hopeful and prayerful that nothing ever happens to me again - but I am very protected too.  And one piece of advice I have is have a notification on your accounts for any purchases higher then an amount that would bother you - for me that is $50 - yep - I get notices when I spend money on my credit card - but it doesn't bother me to get that notice... I also check my bank accounts and credit cards once a week...

I destroy in tiny pieces any old credit cards - and something that I do is I don't sign my credit card but I put in the signature spot - ASK THE PERSON PRESENTING THIS CARD FOR IDENTIFICATION... and you would be amazed how many times the clerk glances at it and doesn't say a word... I always have my driver's license ready to show...I don't like the new CC things that you can just swipe you card through... that to me is dangerous.  no one sees who you are nor do they care.

I have low limits on my CC's too and decline for them to be raised.  I now mostly do cash but occasionally I use the card as there are times when you just have to.

It took me years to get my credit all straightened out but I did it and it didn't cost me anything to do it... anyone needing help with that contact me as you don't have to pay those places to help you - the credit bureau is there just for that reason.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,951
Points 368,307
Kris replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:18 AM

Cute photo Chocake.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:06 AM

great costumes and photo CC!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:51 AM

CC

Great pic of the Halloween critters.   Sprout is so sweet and I am sure Jr is just as handsome as could be.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 3 of 3 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use